BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 04-23-2019, 04:11 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: twitch.tv/coconductor

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline
Cool For Whoever to See, Hello!

I'm not sure if the people that are still logging into this website (or lurking) are people I've ever spoken to before but, hello, I'm "Drew"!

I came online tonight obviously out of nostalgia. I was looking through an old PhotoBucket account and found tons of photos of my bearville characters, bears I've made in the workshop, and even screenshots of my favorite conversations with friends on this forum and others that aren't active anymore. I've tried logging into this account so many times but I had forgotten the password until recently I started remembering things and people I'd like to forget and poof! it just came to me and now I'm here.

I have my VM's closed, thankfully I remembered how to do that, because of how cringey I was as a kid. I was like 14 talking all kinds of nonsense and I apologize if we ever knew each other LOL. I just remember wanting to be everyone's friend and I really did make some nice ones here, very few I still actually talk to! It's so cool.

My fallout with Bearville... I can't really remember. I know I wasn't there for the end though. Maybe a year after was when I found out that it shut down and I was literally Like wow, how could they DO THIS to my future children LOL. Butttttttttt, my most fond memory would probably have to be when Hurricane Sandy was coming to hit us and I stayed online for as long as I could with my friend, Pina, just talking and talking about how scared we both were. Others would join in on our conversation and hoped we made it out safely. It's probably one of my most fondest memories EVER, honestly.

One thing I really did hate around the time I was still active on this forum was the Links section being filled with "join my forum" posts. I made one too, but I wasn't so desperate for members. (I honestly just wanted to gain more experience in designing my very own forum and having some sort of responsibility over a group+ people) I also really wanted to meet some cool people and I did! I actually became closer with someone I rarely talked to on here but on a different forum. It was pretty awesome, actually! I regret not keeping touch after all that went down because of the forums drama. (and threats to me, from who I thought was a good friend, to shut down my forum "or else" ) The one good thing that came out of it was now I have my own Discord server and I can because of the dumb experience I got through making a forum LOL.

I really do miss what Bearville Insider used to be. I will always appreciate how this forum helped me realize that I really do love designing/editing basically just creating things. I've had my own Signature shop at one point (though I'm sure I barely got orders, I think, but I did start shop on another forum that went pretty well!), I made those funny Bearville music videos, inspired by LindaFriendly, with my own friends, and so much more. I still create to this day and LOVE doing it and it's actually why I'm awake at 4am, LOL. I do also really miss the people. I remember certain friends logging off for forever at certain points in time and being real sad about it because I wasn't the best at making friends/keeping conversation. I'd like to think I'm better at that now, though.

Anyways! I hope everyone here is well! If it turns out that no one here knew who I was back then, then hello! And thank you for being a member here. ♥
Old 04-23-2019, 04:27 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Hello! I have no idea who you are (I joined in 2014, and only remember a few people from my prior stalking) but welcome back! We're happy to have you!
Old 04-23-2019, 04:31 AM
Drew
Polar Bear

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Hello! I have no idea who you are (I joined in 2014, and only remember a few people from my prior stalking) but welcome back! We're happy to have you!
haha, I'm also guilty of the "stalking", I had went through a couple profiles tonight and thought, "oh, I knew this person!!". but yeah, it's definitely nice to come back around!
Old 04-23-2019, 12:16 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

welcome!
enjoy posting/catching up.
still missing bearville and those LindaFriendly videos.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:02 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome back! Don't think I've seen you before as I wasn't active in 2013, but it's always nice to see people coming back.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:24 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Ahhhh I just randomly remembered BI today in the middle of class. I remember you!!
Old 04-24-2019, 03:57 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome back Betty!

*Sign of the times*
Old 04-25-2019, 02:08 PM
Drew
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
welcome!
enjoy posting/catching up.
still missing bearville and those LindaFriendly videos.
those videos gave me LIFE, hahaha.

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Welcome back! Don't think I've seen you before as I wasn't active in 2013, but it's always nice to see people coming back.
I thinkkkkkkkkkk I've seen your name around! Nice to meet you, though!

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Ahhhh I just randomly remembered BI today in the middle of class. I remember you!!
I do remember you too, omg helloo!
Old 05-12-2019, 10:15 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

Hello! Kind of a newbie here (I joined March of last year? I have no idea) but welcome to the forum.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT