BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2012, 04:59 PM
MikePaws51
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MikePaws51,MikeSportsStar175

MikePaws51 is on a distinguished road
 MikePaws51 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down Answered: Bearville Accounts

Whenever I go away on vacation or something for a couple days, my bearville account usually gets banned. I know some people say i shouldn't make new accounts, but I always get banned on bearville for doing nothing. When ever I send emails to bearville they always get mad at me even though my case is right . They can't stand to tell people they ban for no reason. And sometimes now whenever I get any good item or anything I get banned also. Its not right.

Last edited by MikePaws51; 07-12-2012 at 05:59 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by baileywaterfall76
Mike, either your doing something seriously wrong or your account is being hacked repeatedly. This time, without making a new account, just send them an email asking them why they are banning you. If yo did something wrong then they have a reason, if nothing you did was wrong and was done by someone else, your account is being hacked. Chnage the email and passwords you associated with your babw account. Bab does kind of owe you an explanation and if the things they tell you are things you never did before, tell them that and tell them that your accounts are being hacked. And remember to change the email and password.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:10 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Mike, either your doing something seriously wrong or your account is being hacked repeatedly. This time, without making a new account, just send them an email asking them why they are banning you. If yo did something wrong then they have a reason, if nothing you did was wrong and was done by someone else, your account is being hacked. Chnage the email and passwords you associated with your babw account. Bab does kind of owe you an explanation and if the things they tell you are things you never did before, tell them that and tell them that your accounts are being hacked. And remember to change the email and password.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:23 PM
valentins_day
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hey

valentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nicevalentins_day is just really nice
 valentins_day is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
Old 07-12-2012, 07:33 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MikePaws51
Whenever I go away on vacation or something for a couple days, my bearville account usually gets banned. I know some people say i shouldn't make new accounts, but I always get banned on bearville for doing nothing. When ever I send emails to bearville they always get mad at me even though my case is right . They can't stand to tell people they ban for no reason. And sometimes now whenever I get any good item or anything I get banned also. Its not right.

Thats odd.... I dint come on for like 6 months....they never band me.....at an admin or a moder or contact FOM or Justin
Old 07-12-2012, 10:15 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

You shouldn't be banned, and if so, like the above said, your account is being hacked. Change your password and even your email password, if you have to.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:51 AM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline

If they tell you why and the reason is something you haven't done, ask for a log in report. Someone might be hacking you as all above said ^^ And the log in report will be proof
Old 07-13-2012, 11:50 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StephanyScooter
If they tell you why and the reason is something you haven't done, ask for a log in report. Someone might be hacking you as all above said ^^ And the log in report will be proof
I agree with Stephany. You should email vwhelp@buildabear.com and ask for login report or evidence of offense/s concerning your account.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT