BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2011, 08:14 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by christmas
Hi Priscilla,
Not that I am aware of. My understanding is that if you do not have an attic it provides storage space but if you have the attic already then it is purely another access point for the storage space you already have. I live in hope it's a gitch as after all that effort I think we all should be rewarded with extra space. I haven't bothered chasing that prize myself. I think it is very disappointing. There are glitches in their prize system though so it would be worth you posting a question asking if it is a glitch in the cybearguide section to be sure ! Thanks
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )

Thanks I really wanted the extra storage space also so I just emailed the help people and asked about it if it is glitched and supposed to give us extra storage space, so I will post when I hear back from them

Here is the standard response message I have recieved . Usually after they fix something then they send another email so I will let you Know
Hi there PriscillaBallerina31!

I have forwarded your inquiry to the department concerned. We will get back
to you with an update regarding your concern. Thank you for your patience!

Please feel free to write me back at vwhelp@buildabear.com if you have
other questions or concerns.

Bear Hugs,
Janette CyBearPal

Thanks for the update. I hope they get back to you with a reply soon. I really would like to know the answer to this one too.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Cqtr
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaili Xellent

Cqtr is a jewel in the roughCqtr is a jewel in the roughCqtr is a jewel in the rough
 Cqtr is offline Status: Offline
Default Growth & Development Badges

I am working on the Silver Badges in the Growth & Development category. BABW did maintenance a few nights ago and ever since then the Furbulous Word Game automatically and involuntarily graduates you to a more difficult level after you complete the puzzle.

If you complete three classes as a student and one class as a teacher at Bear University, you earn a total of 100 points. The problem is that you can only perform four classes per day.

Unfortunately, there are no games in the Growth & Development category as in the others that will allow you to swiftly earn the necessary points.

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
Growth & Developement
Bronze Level 1...... Laptop
Bronze Level 2...... Laptop Move
Silver Level 1.........Interactive Desktop
Silver Level 2.........Scientist Move
Gold Level 1...........Growing Flower Move
Gold Level 2...........Library For Your Condo !

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

These are the best games to earn points fastest I have found so far :-

1.Arts and Crafts... Pawsome Painting, Bearific Drummers
2.Growth and Developement... Words Fur Birds on Easy or Fishing. Be a Teacher or Student for 25 Points
3.Fashion and Style... Juggling Fun Lesson don't be too good LOL ! 4.Community... Grow Lots of Plants Or Coffee Shop Shifts
5.Recreation... Basketball Spin Lessos don't be too good ! or Fishing.

Fishing is good because for everything you catch you get 5 points. In bronze level 1 5 points is 1% in level 2 10 points is 1 % If it is fish it is recreation points & if it is rubbish it is growth & developement points.

Bronze
level 1 every 5pt=1%
level 2 every 10pt=1%

Silver
level 1 every 25pt=1%
level 2 every 50pt=1%

Gold
level 1 every 50pt=1%
level 2 every 100pt=1%
I also wanted to let everyone know that an easy way to earn points for the Fashion badge is to go to the Mall and go to the Clothing Store. Once in the store, clock in to work. It seems that you can work as many shifts as you like if you go into the Mall versus clicking the hiring sign in the Lobby.

Now, once you decide to play, you can make one game last for a long time earning over 100 points. I would select everything except one item and click done. Each time you select done, you earn 5 Fashion points. As the timer gets closer to 10 to 5 seconds, I would make the final selection and click done. To me, it seems that you need 100 points for the Bronze 1 and 1000 points or more for the Gold 2. I think it must be the same point system for all of the categories.

Ok, time for me to get back to earning the first Silver Badge for Growth & Development. At this rate, I feel I will have the Gold 2 badge by Easter.

I hope the information helped. Good luck!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:08 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

The fastest way to get Fashion Points is to go to the Lumbear Yard and buy a room you already have.
It should not take any of your bearbills.
A error message should come up.
Press OK and keep doing it as many times as you like.
That is the fastest way I get mine.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:20 AM
christmas
Sage Bear

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by Cqtr
I am working on the Silver Badges in the Growth & Development category. BABW did maintenance a few nights ago and ever since then the Furbulous Word Game automatically and involuntarily graduates you to a more difficult level after you complete the puzzle.

If you complete three classes as a student and one class as a teacher at Bear University, you earn a total of 100 points. The problem is that you can only perform four classes per day.

Unfortunately, there are no games in the Growth & Development category as in the others that will allow you to swiftly earn the necessary points.

I also wanted to let everyone know that an easy way to earn points for the Fashion badge is to go to the Mall and go to the Clothing Store. Once in the store, clock in to work. It seems that you can work as many shifts as you like if you go into the Mall versus clicking the hiring sign in the Lobby.

Now, once you decide to play, you can make one game last for a long time earning over 100 points. I would select everything except one item and click done. Each time you select done, you earn 5 Fashion points. As the timer gets closer to 10 to 5 seconds, I would make the final selection and click done. To me, it seems that you need 100 points for the Bronze 1 and 1000 points or more for the Gold 2. I think it must be the same point system for all of the categories.

Ok, time for me to get back to earning the first Silver Badge for Growth & Development. At this rate, I feel I will have the Gold 2 badge by Easter.

I hope the information helped. Good luck!
Thanks for letting us know & I hope they fix words fur the Birds soon as that was what I was working on too !

View Post Originally Posted by RachelBallerina353
The fastest way to get Fashion Points is to go to the Lumbear Yard and buy a room you already have.
Hi Rachel,
Yes that does work too. Thanks for letting us know. I will add it to my main thread. Thanks again.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:01 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Thnx so much fur posting! :]
This was very helpful! (:
REPPY! xD
Old 03-23-2011, 08:35 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelBallerina353
Wouldn't this be taking advantage of a glitch in the game? JoeCybearGuide said that taking advantage of something like this could get you banned. Not worth it to me!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

i really want the art room!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:08 PM
christmas
Sage Bear

Smile Thank You

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Wouldn't this be taking advantage of a glitch in the game? JoeCybearGuide said that taking advantage of something like this could get you banned. Not worth it to me!
I did use this one earlier to try it out myself & it does work. I hadn't really considered it as a glitch as so many of the other ways of earning badges vary in points so much. When I stop & think about it now I suppose may be this one could be considered a glitch & I will stick to juggling in future. I will also remove it from the first post so as not to risk the possibility of anybody getting banned. Thanks for raising this
Old 03-24-2011, 01:02 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Christmas, have you got info on the missing one?
Old 03-24-2011, 03:23 AM
christmas
Sage Bear

Smile Glitched !

View Post Originally Posted by summersurf57
Christmas, have you got info on the missing one?
Hi,
At the moment there is a glitch. Both the Fashion & Community categories are giving out the Bullhorn cheering move. I'm not really sure which should be what. The cybearguides can't tell me until the glitch is fixed in case they have to change things around to sort it. So I can't really fill the gap until I hear the glitch is fixed. I hope this answers your question. Have a good day
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, aloha i was here ♫, bailee, chheer♥, emmamay go2mypage, faye was here, hmmm...♥, i twas here, keitlin<3, luv it!!, madelyne, meghan<3, muahha, ~rrebwarts♥