BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Pawty Time

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Cakery
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ArtieMusicMaker

Cakery is on a distinguished road
 Cakery is offline Status: Offline
Talking School Sign up Sheet (don't worry its a fun school)

~Note you need a bear and open chat~
Hello everyone I am Miss Maker.
I am looking for students for my school.
I have 16 desk and lockers so I need 16 kids at the most.

Alright so here is the apply form.

Name:
Bearville ID:
Favorite color:
Do you have the Apple notebook:
(i have some if you do not have one)

Thank you
Old 09-08-2011, 12:51 AM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry, but this is considered a "team play." A team play is when someone opens up a cafe, school, hotel, etc. and needs workers for a few days. (I know you want this to last more than one day, right?)
To open a team play, you'll need to go to the Team Play section, and go to the rules thread. You need to apply for a team play. Once the mod tells you that you can do it, you can open your thread in the team play section.

Do as I said, and your school will be a success I hope I get to see it!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Name: Sakura
Bearville ID: Um, will let you know.
Favorite color: Black
Do you have the Apple notebook: I don't know.
(i have some if you do not have one)

xD If you ever apply for this to be a team play, I'm interested. Good luck.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
I'm sorry, but this is considered a "team play." A team play is when someone opens up a cafe, school, hotel, etc. and needs workers for a few days. (I know you want this to last more than one day, right?)
To open a team play, you'll need to go to the Team Play section, and go to the rules thread. You need to apply for a team play. Once the mod tells you that you can do it, you can open your thread in the team play section.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:58 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Name: FayeTeddyBear
Bearville ID: FayeTeddyBear
Favorite color: Pink
Do you have the Apple Notebook: Yes, I have both the blue one from this year and last year's yellow one.
Thanks!
Old 09-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Cakery
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ArtieMusicMaker

Cakery is on a distinguished road
 Cakery is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17

ok thanks i will do that
Old 09-08-2011, 06:41 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

I'll report this to be moved to Team Plays

Please don't double post - I see you also posted on this in the Team Plays (I dont think thats allowed...)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT