BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2009, 06:40 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Where do we post if a Cybearguide is on BABV?

I was wondering this because I know Cybearguides aren't "techniqually" special guests because they don't give out gifts but I still really like to visit them in BABV and ask my questions, chat, etc. Especially now that Safe Open Chat is back!
I know the only official thread open right now in the "Looking For Special Guests" section of the forum is for Maxine, Chloe, and Miguel.
Would we just create a new thread there?
Thanks!

- SSF1
Old 09-13-2009, 06:59 PM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

Hmmm... I'm not sure but I would think to put it in a new thread for "Special Guests" but check with a mod or admin first!!
Old 09-13-2009, 07:17 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure that the BI admins/mods want several threads saying a Cybearguide is on. I suggest PMing them and suggest a Cybearguide Finder Thread (just like a special guests thread!) This is just MY opinion.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:38 PM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

Nope, no threads for that.

We are only having threads for the special guests that provide gifts, like Maxine, Chloe, Miguel etc.

Since the CBGs no longer herald the arrival of a special guest, there is no real reason to keep a thread of sitings up.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT