BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Karina♥'
Banned
BABV Name: Ƙαяιиα

Karina♥' is on a distinguished road
 Karina♥' is offline Status: Offline
Smile Hiya! :D

Hey ^.^
So, um xD, I guess I should tell you somethings about myself?

My name is Karina
I love: Drake, Eminem, Bruno Mars, Lil Wayne, and Katy Perry, Selena Gomez
I love the colors Purple and Aqua
I love Cheerleading, dancing, Writing, stuff C;
I LOVE to write and photography
Anddd, I love the holidays! xD

Anyway:
I've been viewing BI for a while
I've viewed the guides and help threads most, xD
But the point is: I know my way around, and how to like decorate stuff,
Yes, I have read the rules- just in case you were wondering xD

I guess I made my point xD Hope I didn't bore you too much xD

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Last edited by Karina♥'; 11-14-2011 at 10:49 PM..
Old 11-13-2011, 03:50 AM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Click here for the Forum Rules!

Forum Rules is for new people! Click that link above

Front Page News is where you can put discussions on the front page news, like new updates in BAVB.

CyBearGuides is a special place! You can ask real CyBearGuides questions. They'll reply just what you're looking for

General Discussion is where you can talk about stuff related to BearVille!

BearVilleInsider Contests! is where you can enter or make your own contest! Like seasonal banners, etc.

Yikes! I need help!! is where you can post questions. Kinda like CyBearGuides, but other people answer this.

Aloha! is where you can introduce yourself when you're new, or when you're back or something. Right where you clicked

Beginners Guide to Buildabearville is a place where there are people to show you around in BAVB! I recommend that for all new people in BAVB.

Looking for Special Guest! Like the famous people in BAVB, (Maxine, Miguel Sunshine, CholeRocks, Green Tracks) You can chat with people and maybe they'll know where they are if they're online!

Special Events is where people talk about new stuff in Build a bear. New bears, new areas, and lots more updates to imform you!

Codes is a great place for sharing codes you don't know or never heard of. People might give codes, but some codes can not be shared, such as reciept codes.

Whoopsies! is where you can post glitches, and people will tell you why it happened or if it did to them.

Bearemy's Giveaways is where you can post if there is a Bearemy prize!

Games, Badges, Bearbills is where you can read game guides, or
cheats for a game.

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts is where you can post about your furry friend! Make a picture or describe it

Quests and Challenges is a place where you can ask people how to do a quest or help people with it.

Team Play is where you could make a team or join a team.

Role Play is where you can make a play or join a play.

Pawty Time is where you can host your own party!

Beary Fashionable is where you can show off your BABV fashions!

Beary Musical is where you can post your own song you made up or like or like a musical play.

Beary Creative is where you can show stories, signatures, avatars, and other stuff you made!

Cub Condos is where you can show your Cub Condo if it has a special theme!

Polls is where you can vote or make your own poll about something in BABV.

Coffee House is where you can talk what's going on the outside BABV world!

Virtual Gaming Outside BABV is where you can post about games you play outside BABV!

The Birthday Place is a place where you can tell the whole BI if your Birthday is coming up or if it is!

Join the Club is where you can make your own club or join one, such as a fan club!

Are You Game? is a place where you can play a lot of games and share games! You can even make your own game!

Links is where you can post links about another place outside BABV!

Old 11-13-2011, 09:11 AM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

Hey there! Welcome to BI.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Hi Karina! Welcome to BI! VM me (Visitor Message) if you need help or just want to chat. c:
Old 11-13-2011, 10:29 AM
teaadventerous36
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Teaadventerous36

teaadventerous36 will become famous soon enoughteaadventerous36 will become famous soon enough
 teaadventerous36 is offline Status: Offline

Hi Karina! Welcome to BI!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:34 AM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bi
Old 11-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Karina♥'
Banned

Thank you guys ! (:
Old 11-13-2011, 11:08 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Hey Karina!
Welcome to BI... If you have any questions check out the FAQ and don't be afraid to VM me or anyone else~we all love to help, as far as i know xD - VM means visitor message.
Just one interesting thing: You see the green dots on the top right side of a post? That is the reputation - if they help you, answer your question or make a signature/ avatar for you, you can add to that by clicking the heart on the right side above their post. (sorry, i'm not very good at explaining... and i'm not saying to add to mine, i guess its just better to know these things (: )
Have a great time here,

Jessica
Old 11-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Karina♥'
Banned

Thanks Jessica [:
Old 11-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Hey! You can call me Abby, or bearbear. =]
Remember to read the rules carefully. Cuz when I joined, I was kinda exited and rushed through. lol So try not to make that mistake. Ok, here's some acronyms we use here and their meanings,

*DCT:[Daily chat thread.] The daily chat thread is found in coffee house, They are just threads you can chat with BI people on. They can be random (and very fun) at times. LOL
*VM:[ Visitor message.] When someone posts on your page. You can reply to the message by clicking on the person's profile and then reply.
*Siggie:[Signature] You can make your own, or order one at BI members shops. ( And don't worry it's free! lol) Just give them credit in your siggie.
*Avvie:[Avatar] you probably know what this is. So . . if you don't,
An avatar is the picture above your posts. You can also order these at the shops found in the , Beary creative section.

Levels on BI

Knut-( When you first join)
Polar bear-( You can now make friends , and you must post 10 times in order to become a polar bear)
Trading teddy -You have to have 100 Non-Fluff posts. Then your allowed in the trading den
Sage bear-You have to be a Trading Teddy that has had more than 30 successful trades.

That's most of it . . . read the rules, make new friends, be kind to other BI members, and just have an awesome time here!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, emmaflower owns zombies