BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 10:44 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline
Default Animal Crossing New Leaf

Current Download Content: Until October 14: Fedora Chair DLC at all Nintendo Zone Locations. From October 15- 31: Sushi Platter DLC at all Nintendo Zone locations.
Use this site to find your closest Nintendo Zone: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone?popup=ac2
Until October 31 Rice-plant bed in game DLC.
Upcoming in game events: every saturday night from 8-midnight KK Slider plays music in Club LOL, every Sunday morning from 6am-noon Joan sells turnips,
October events: Saturday 5 fishing tourney, Monday 14 Explorer's Day, Thursday 31 Halloween.

I decided if people want to share friend codes, I'll make a friend code list.
Bearville Insider Username Friend Code Name Dream Address
Spikefan2004: Friend Code: 1950-8267-9436 Chloe Dream Address: 4400-2166-2586
DuffyBringsLove: Friend Code: 0619-3719-5971
RainbowDash_: Friend Code: 2449-5007-7920 Dream Address: 5800-2108-4799
zorazippy: Friend Code: 3539-9409-0909
AshlynApril123: Friend Code: 0602-6801-5259
tigerhappy26: Friend Code: 4055-3747-0443 Krysten

I'm getting the Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle. And the game guide. Its going to be awesome. I have all of the animal crossing games, and almost all of the guides (I'm just missing the guide for the game cube version). I've been waiting to get a 3DS until animal crossing came out, I was thinking they might have a special bundle. And I like the size of the XL. I preordered the bundle 2 weeks ago, and the person said that they were taking so many preorders that they weren't sure if they had any more spots left. I'm thinking once I get the game and have my friend code, that I can post it, and add people who have the game.
Here's what the bundle looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Some people think it looks like a pop tart, but i like it because I like pop tarts and animal crossing.

Last edited by Spikefan2004; 10-09-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Old 05-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

I really am excited about this game!
I've played Animal Crossing since I was a little kiddo.
Can't wait to get it! And the bundle looks cute, too! ^___^
Old 05-27-2013, 11:29 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I'm super excited about this game too : D
I think I'm going to buy my 3DS/ACNL game from Black Friday-Christmas, because I'm hoping it'll be cheaper then.
This game looks like it might be the best so far (:
And btw the pattern on the 3DS is really cute!
Old 05-27-2013, 12:08 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Wow, I love the pattern on he actual 3DS : D
I used to play Animal Crossing but I haven't played on my DS for over a year >.<
I used to find it really annoying how I would go up to talk to people on Animal Crossing and they'd be like 'we haven't seen you for six months, have you been on a really long vacation?' xD
Old 05-27-2013, 12:16 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I absolutely love the design on the 3DS! I do have to admit, it looks like a tasty treat, but then again, I love Pop Tarts, so who cares?

If you don't mind me asking, how much is the complete bundle? And when will you get it? It seems like one of those games that you just can't put down! I hope you enjoy it!
Old 05-27-2013, 01:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I need that 3DS...
Old 05-27-2013, 01:40 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

That's so cool!!!

My sister and I are just getting the game.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I absolutely love the design on the 3DS! I do have to admit, it looks like a tasty treat, but then again, I love Pop Tarts, so who cares?

If you don't mind me asking, how much is the complete bundle? And when will you get it? It seems like one of those games that you just can't put down! I hope you enjoy it!
According to my findings, it cost $219.99.
I'd just wait til Black Friday and hope it goes down. ._.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:13 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Drew
According to my findings, it cost $219.99.
I'd just wait til Black Friday and hope it goes down. ._.
According to my findings, that's £145.61 in the UK, which I guess is alright considering I think my parents paid around £100 for my DSiXL. And anyway, it's a good doea to hang on until a sale comes knocking on your door so you can get a great deal on the item.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 05-27-2013 at 02:15 PM..
Old 05-27-2013, 03:07 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

O.O
That much?!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
acnladdict, ashlyne, hatethistread, i<3acnl, madelyne