BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2013, 04:13 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Thanks Drew! And whoa girl, that's a pretty neat figurine!
Spike, I bet it would be a good amount of money when you're older if you kept onto it. Saying that, even adults enjoy a good game on a console! Hey, my mum wanted to play on my DSiXL just last night on Super Scribblenauts, so I guess it's a win-win situation you've got there!
My mum on a console.... O.o
She doesn't even know how to turn the wii off!!!
I suppose she's at work most of the time though...
Old 05-28-2013, 04:14 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
My mum on a console.... O.o
She doesn't even know how to turn the wii off!!!
I suppose she's at work most of the time though...
Aw, that's okay! My mums always busy, but occasionally (by that I mean like twice in a year) will play for a few minutes a game on my DSiXL.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:16 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Aw, that's okay! My mums always busy, but occasionally (by that I mean like twice in a year) will play for a few minutes a game on my DSiXL.
Ooh cool!
My mum and I spend most of our time lying on the ground XD
We're kind of mad..
Old 05-28-2013, 04:17 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Ooh cool!
My mum and I spend most of our time lying on the ground XD
We're kind of mad..
Hey, that's okay! Me and my mum do random stuff, like we play games with paper and draw silly stuff like cats and cartoon animals and things and people.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I got a email from Nintendo telling me about new games, And I clicked on the animal crossing game. And I noticed the website for the game is up: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nint...af-273841.html
It looks awesome. I just realized that is the UK site.
Here is the link to the US site: http://animal-crossing.com/newleaf/

Last edited by Spikefan2004; 05-28-2013 at 09:07 PM..
Old 05-29-2013, 12:01 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

I've never played Animal Crossing before, but I'm really excited about New Leaf. I'm not paying for Gamefly anymore, so I guess I have to buy it... I hate buying games before I see what they're like, though. Animal Crossing seems similar to My Sims, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:06 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
I've never played Animal Crossing before, but I'm really excited about New Leaf. I'm not paying for Gamefly anymore, so I guess I have to buy it... I hate buying games before I see what they're like, though. Animal Crossing seems similar to My Sims, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it.
I have both My Sims and all of the animal crossing games. In someways they are alike, but there are many differences. Animal crossing has wifi, you can invite people to your town, and you can go to there town. In animal crossing you dig up fossils, and fish, and collect bugs, and shoot gifts from the sky. Sometimes Nintendo sends gifts. There are many new features in New Leaf, like being able to swim in the ocean, and the island. And for the first time you are the mayor. I think if you like My Sims you should like Animal crossing. Its been a while since I played My Sims, I remember that game having a lot of quest. At least for the other animal crossing games (I'm not really sure since I don't have new leaf yet), after you pay off your house and fully upgrade Nooks (the shop), you are free to do what you want.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

I'm in love with the design!! It looks so yummy! xD
Old 05-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy

Since there are only 10 days left, I have decided, each day (or until I run out of stuff), to high-light some of the features. Today, I'm going to tell you about the house. In New Leaf you start out with a tent. As you pay it off, you get a starter house, and then a First Expansion, a Second Expansion, and a upstairs room. And than after you pay that off you can make each room bigger, and have a basement. And for the first time the outside of the house can be customized. When the house is completely paid off it will be huge.
I can't wait to customize my house.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:36 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Oh yeah. We get to party in a tent like a camper. XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
acnladdict, ashlyne, hatethistread, i<3acnl, madelyne