BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2011, 05:21 PM
lewi712
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HannaBanana39

lewi712 is on a distinguished road
 lewi712 is offline Status: Offline
Default ?

Hi! I was on BABV and in 3 different locations on the nearby people list Green Tracks and Miguel were on the list and I did not get the gifts. Can you tell me why and if i would be able to get the gifts? Thanks!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline

The reason is there is too many people in the room so they are blocked out all you need to do is logg out and in and hopefully they will still be there even tho you cant see them just say brb need logg in again cause cant to migel and green tracks then they will hopefully stay!
Btw where are they?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:17 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by lewi712
Hi! I was on BABV and in 3 different locations on the nearby people list Green Tracks and Miguel were on the list and I did not get the gifts. Can you tell me why and if i would be able to get the gifts? Thanks!
I'm beary sorry to hear that

View Post Originally Posted by Jadekaratebear7
The reason is there is too many people in the room so they are blocked out all you need to do is logg out and in and hopefully they will still be there even tho you cant see them just say brb need logg in again cause cant to migel and green tracks then they will hopefully stay!
Jade is correct! You may also change your current location and come back until you are able to see them
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT