BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Build-a-Bear Collectors

Closed Thread
Old 05-26-2011, 02:36 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Part 6 Friends at war!
Well, today was pretty different. First the day started of with me watching TV and eating brekky. Next I went to school and had one of the most boring assemblies. Then we had THE WORST MATHS EVER. I couldn't do the method of grid to work out divison.But then I had a break, but today itt was wet play, so I did loads of facts about pandas. Then we had phonics, and our phonics teacher thought we didn't have phonics so we were 10 minutes late for phonics! Then we had THE BEST ENGLISH LESSON EVER! We wrote the climax to our story! Then we had a pretty normal lunch... EXCEPT I NEARLY GOT KILLED IN THE GREAT HOGWASH WAR IN CASTLEWORLD! Thats just the game I play. Then we had to create posters for our group desisicon for our school trip. We did it on Chessington lthough I wnated it on Cadburys world. But our poster was crammed with info! And I also drew a great picture of the logo! Then we had singing assembly. First we sung a great song, any dream will do. Then somebody did irish dancing. Finally we sand Doctor knickerboker, my unlucky song! Then I and Harry went home with a friend! First we had a little snack, then we went upstairs and played on our DS's. Next we played Monopley. Then we went on our DS's while Harry tided mine and his room! Next we went down and played World of zoo. Then we had our dinner. I had bamboo fingers, peas and bamboo fries. Harry and our friend had fish fingers (I don't know why, hes not a penguin!), peas and fries. Finally our friend played World of zoo while me and Harry looked on BI! Then our friend went home and me and Harry kept on BI.
I will ask harry if you can be my friend,
Bamboo.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:00 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all

Part 7: Annoying! Just like Friday the 13th!
Well, lets start of this morning when there was this annying girl crossing the road. Then at school we had to finish our climax in the story. Which was fine. Then we had a class assembly. Which was fine. Then we had amths. Which was fine. Best of all, instead of our normal maths teacher, we had my normal teacher. Which was great! Then we had play where I played the Great Hogwash war in Castleworld, which was bad. Then we had phonics, which was great because I can now do proper handwriting! Then we had english, which we had to finish our stories. Which was ok at first, but when we got toward the end, I thought I would have to go during my lunch, but luckily I didn't. Then we had our school dinner lunch. Then we played Castleworld and did the great war and I was killed many times but as Castleworld people never die, I didn't die! next we had rtopic, where we designed our dream bed! Which was fine. Then we had our learning gem counting which was good because I counted the diamonds. Next we had golden time where I made a birthday card for one of my panda friends and did some more panda stuff. Finally I found out we where going to Legoland for our school trip.I have been there many times and do want to go there again. So I was pretty upset. Anyway, at least I got some sweets form the birthday panda! sweet!
Your sweet,
Bamboo,

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 05-30-2011 at 03:15 PM..
Old 05-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

I love your blog, Bamboo! You're so funny.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:49 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Thanks Abbie!

Part 8: Saturday relax!
Well, today I had a pretty lazy day. I got up at 6:00am and watched TV. Then I got out of bed and went downstairs. I played on world of zoo pandas exhibit. Then I had breakfast. I played on world of zoo for about an hour then went on BI. Then we had lunch. After that I blogged on BI and went on BABV! Then I went to clean my room and redecorated. Its decorated for the Great Panda war of independence! Its just like independance day in America, but for pandas! I also made a special panda place on one of my shelves where my toy pandas rest! Then I blogged and played on BI and BABV. Then I went on Animal crossing! Fun! Next I had dinner. Then finally, I went on Animal crossing again and got the music, K.K. Jazz from K.K. slider! Although I would rather of had Imperial K.K. but Harry already had it! But hes got Imperial K.K. I can listen to it anytime!
Hope you like Animal crossing,
Bamboo.

Old 05-31-2011, 02:29 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Part 9 New friend!
Well, first I woke up and we went downstairs. I had my usual brekky and then blogged on BI. Then I went upstairs and played. Next I went to skiing. Harry said that his mum was falling off the ski lift! He He He! I didn't see that, becaus I was a the top of the hill, about to go down! Then we went to Reading, through the very rough area. We quickly got through to The Oracle, and I enjoyed a lovely bamboo sandwich. Then we went shopping in Marks and Spencers. When we came out of M&S I watched the people with bagpipes and then we went to shop in Primark. I bought a lovely bamboo shawl! When we came out we looked in random shops then we went to BABW. Harry made a new furry friend called Goldy. He is a golden pup! Finally we went home and me and Harry played with Goldy!
Check out Goldys blog from 1st to 10th June,
Bamboo

Part 10 Decorating a kennel!
Well, we woke up and had my breakfast. Then I blogged on BI. Next I played world of zoo and did a morning check-up on the pandas for Harry! Then I went on BI, again! Then we went upstairs and I helped decorate Goldy's kennel! Next we did a little rehersal for our BIG musical show, BAB's love music! Then I went downstairs and I had a ham and bamboo bagguette! Mmmmm! Next I blogged on BI. Then I went upstairs to finish decorating Goldy's kennel. We didn't finish but we have now got much less to do! After that I blogged on BI and played on BABV with Magic12. Then I started on my powerpoint for Bearville June events, and I used the Bearville rocks siggie from allstar's shop. Thank you allstar! Then I watched Wall-e! Fun and cool! Next I had my canine dinner with bamboo and then we watched some TV. Did you hear about Germany closing their power stations? Yes! They are all going to be closed by the end of 2022. Next I watched the Simpsons. Well, then I blogged on here! Tommorow I will mainly be telling you about Harrys tooth, then on Wednesday I will be saying about me seeing Kung fu panda 2 and I will also have a beary special post with all the highlights of this blog! I will also be telling you about Goldys blog which will open straight after I have done the special post. So, hope you will enjoy these 2 last days of my blog!
Please wish Harry the best of luck for his tooth tommorow,
Bamboo.

Part 11 -Dentist and Harry-put them together - what does it make?
Well, this morning we got up and went downstairs. Then I had chocolate bamboo weetabix for breakfast (a treat for me I only have chocolate bamboo weetabix once every 2 months) then I blogged on Bi and played on BABV. Next Harry went for his tooth out. For more infomation on that, visit the thread Tooth by harryadeventurous216. After that we went on BI. After that we went upstairs and carried on decorating Goldy's kennel. When we came downstairs we went in the garden and tried to make a panda and dog park. But when we had finished making it, it rained. So we went upstairs and made it again. Once we had gone through thr tunnel twice, we were tired. So we had a meeting with all Harry's teddys. The people in the meeting were: Goldy (A BAB. The golden pup and hes male), me (A BAB. The greenzys panda and I am male), Hippity hop (A BAB. The E.B. bunny and hes male), Lucky clover (A BAB. The 4-leaf clover bear and hes male), Buggy love (A BAB. The love bug and shes female), Rudolph (A BAB. The rudolph and hes male), Chocolatey (A BAB. The chocolate cub and hes male), Floppy (A BAB. Pawlette cofour and shes female), Pudsey (A BAB. The Pudsey bear and hes male.), llama (Not A BAB. A llama), Robbie (Not a BAB. A robin), Little sheep (Not a BAB. A sheep. Harry got him when he was 3.), Ribbit! (Not a BAB. A frog) and of course we had Harry there! We discussed all sorts of stuff thats beary private! When I came downstairs Harry said that we were going to watch Springwatch. We did. When Harrys mum came home, she made pancakes! I had some bamboo pancakes and Harry had all sorts of pancakes! Then I blogged on BI and played on BABV. Finally we had dinner and Harry played Animal crossing. Then of course I blogged on here! And tommorow I will be brewing up an amazing story of me visiting the cinema (the movies a surprise for you and I know, but I will givew you a clue - Hi ya!) and after that i will have a beary special post telling you all my favourite stuff on this blog, other bits on this blog you don't know about, more about Goldy and his blog and much more! And straight after that Goldy will do his first blog post! Also I am sorry todays post was long, theres just so much to say and do before my last blogging day!
Please enjoy tommorows last post,
Bamboo. I will be your friend always, even when my blogs not on!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

3rd fan i am
Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy

Special post: Thank you!
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my blog! I am so glad I met all of you guys! Its been so fun! I hope you loved my blog. I really enjoyed it, anyway. And heres some secret info about me:
Name: Bamboo
Fur colour: White and light green
Weight: 245 grams
Height: 40 centermeteres
Clothes: Save the earth tee and black trousers
Friends: Harry, Harrys BABs, you guys, Maxine and all of the bearville staff!
Now go over to Goldys blog starting NOW.
And thank you to all of you! I really enjoyed blogging each day! I hope you enjoyed learning all of this about me! And I am sorry how I was late, its just yesterday my favourite proggramme, pandas and their surrondings was on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!,
Bamboo. Your friend even when i am not blogging.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hopper loves this thread!