BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2010, 10:36 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline
Default No code for my bear?

Hi, i bought another blossom bunny today and i didn't get a code with it. I took a look at the certificate and sadly, there was no code...I really wanted the code for my blossom bunny. What should i do, do i ask the people from babw? Here is a pic of my certificate:Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by AngelBlossom; 12-17-2010 at 11:34 AM..
Old 12-17-2010, 10:51 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 30SecondsToMarsGirl

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about
 FrankiFullOfSunshine is offline Status: Offline

what you should do is go to the store you bought your bunny from (with the certificate) and show them it and say there was no code printed on it and they should help you out with it! If you want to you can bring the reciept to prove you bought the bunny! hope it helps!
Old 12-17-2010, 10:56 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AngelBlossom
Hi, i bought another blossom bunny today and i didn't get a code with it. I took a look at the certificate and sadly, there was no code...I really wanted the code for my blossom bunny. What should i do, do i ask the people from babw?
I'm beary sorry to hear that

I advise that you contact the store where you purchased your Furry Friend. You may also email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com with the following information:

Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:

Store Location:
Stuff fur Stuff number:

Old 12-17-2010, 11:05 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future

thank you very much! (:
i forgot to tell you, i only got an id code. No other codes just an id code..

why only id code?

Last edited by AngelBlossom; 12-17-2010 at 11:05 AM..
Old 12-17-2010, 11:05 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AngelBlossom
thank you very much! (:
i forgot to tell you, i only got an id code. No other codes just an id code..
You're welcome!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:07 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear

joe, i forgot to tell you that i only got an id code. i didnt get the other code..
i will show you a picture of my certificate in a sec.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:09 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear

FrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura aboutFrankiFullOfSunshine has a spectacular aura about

an ID code??
hhmmm.......
sounds like your furry friend didnt get an animal code! (is that the name of the other code??)
i am trying to help though!
just tell me if i'm not! lol
Old 12-17-2010, 11:10 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear

yupp, i didnt get an animal code. i just got a id code. Maybe i should ask the store if i could get a code and i could show my certificate and bear to them.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:16 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I would go to your BABW store and remake the certificate. (;
Old 12-17-2010, 11:22 AM
FrankiFullOfSunshine
Polar Bear

yes!! you should bring your bear along fur extra proof!! hope you get the certificate sorted!! GOOD LUCK!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT