BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2011, 11:42 AM
NatalieGlamourBear130
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NatalieGlamourBear130

NatalieGlamourBear130 is on a distinguished road
 NatalieGlamourBear130 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Glitch or not?

I just got 400 bear bills in the gym lessons?
is this normal,i was able to play more than 4 times one after the other and got 100 bear bills every time?
is this a glitch or not?
Old 01-16-2011, 11:47 AM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

Yup,
after your bear gets all the courses done
you can play as much as you want (:
Old 01-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

Wait. . . I thought you already made a post about this? Oh well. If you have completed like say you already completed the easy, medium, and hard levels on the flower training game. Then yes it would be normal. If you didn't complete all the levels then you should email babv and tell them specifically what happened. Hope I helped! (For the second time xD)
Old 01-16-2011, 11:51 AM
NatalieGlamourBear130
Polar Bear

But im still getting the 100 bearbills?

Jess;i know i just wanted too see if any other people commented,then i rated your answer best then it closed the thread and made me sad so i did new one.LOL.thanks
Old 01-16-2011, 12:55 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NatalieGlamourBear130
I just got 400 bear bills in the gym lessons?
is this normal,i was able to play more than 4 times one after the other and got 100 bear bills every time?
is this a glitch or not?
It's not a glitch Natalie

View Post Originally Posted by courtneybear121
Yup,
after your bear gets all the courses done
you can play as much as you want (:
View Post Originally Posted by Jessluv4babv
Wait. . . I thought you already made a post about this? Oh well. If you have completed like say you already completed the easy, medium, and hard levels on the flower training game. Then yes it would be normal.
They are correct! You can play it as much as you want after you have completed all the levels

View Post Originally Posted by NatalieGlamourBear130
But im still getting the 100 bearbills?
This is also normal so you don't have to worry
Old 01-16-2011, 02:20 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

yes that is how I advised my friend to get hundreds of thousands of bear bills by playing gym games every day on the hard level
play 100 times and get 10,000 bear bills do that every day and in a few weeks you will have hundreds of thousands of bear bills.
My friend earned 300,000 bear bills that way!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:28 PM
NatalieGlamourBear130
Polar Bear

Ok,Thanks everyone! xo
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here