BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 AM
abrianaallheart272's Avatar
abrianaallheart272
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abrianaallheart272
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 81
abrianaallheart272 is on a distinguished road
 abrianaallheart272 is offline Status: Offline
Default Getting pic on bearville times

hi , i took a picture about the super bowl and was wondering how i can get it on bearville times, i got the pic right here, i never been on bearville times and i would like to share it out, if not thats fine here is the picture

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ctureid=107061

thanks (:
  #2  
Old 02-07-2011, 12:10 AM
AdaraFriendly's Avatar
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,866
AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline
Default

Email the pic to pawsomepics@buildabear.com

hope this helped :]
  #3  
Old 02-07-2011, 01:06 AM
BellaSummer207's Avatar
BellaSummer207
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hhhhhh
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,051
BellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud ofBellaSummer207 has much to be proud of
 BellaSummer207 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Like Adara (Hi!lol) said you have to email your pic to pawsomepics@buildabear.com,also make sure to tell them your buildabearville username so they can put ur name in the Bearville Times too! :3
  #4  
Old 02-07-2011, 08:58 PM
abrianaallheart272's Avatar
abrianaallheart272
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abrianaallheart272
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 81
abrianaallheart272 is on a distinguished road
 abrianaallheart272 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Thankks guys it helped(;
  #5  
Old 02-07-2011, 09:24 PM
nicolapaws3's Avatar
nicolapaws3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicolapaws3
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,357
nicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura aboutnicolapaws3 has a spectacular aura about
 nicolapaws3 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Sorry i'm late here the email pawsomepics@buildabear.com if i would have took a picture for the green day i would have put the football hat on and green and yellow but the picture might make it good luck
  #6  
Old 02-08-2011, 11:42 AM
JoeCyBearGuide's Avatar
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,026
JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by abrianaallheart272
hi , i took a picture about the super bowl and was wondering how i can get it on bearville times, i got the pic right here, i never been on bearville times and i would like to share it out, if not thats fine here is the picture

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ctureid=107061

thanks (:
View Post Originally Posted by AdaraFriendly
Email the pic to pawsomepics@buildabear.com

hope this helped :]
View Post Originally Posted by BellaSummer207
Like Adara (Hi!lol) said you have to email your pic to pawsomepics@buildabear.com,also make sure to tell them your buildabearville username so they can put ur name in the Bearville Times too! :3
View Post Originally Posted by nicolapaws3
Sorry i'm late here the email pawsomepics@buildabear.com if i would have took a picture for the green day i would have put the football hat on and green and yellow but the picture might make it good luck
Everyone is correct!
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts