BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 04:13 PM
JustinSkater287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JustinSkater287

JustinSkater287 is on a distinguished road
 JustinSkater287 is offline Status: Offline
Question Bears

Okay so I have two questions:
1. How do some people get their bears out of their backpacks?
2. I just got a bear and I'm not sure what's wrong with it but I can't control it. When I press on it two times nothing happens it just shows me the thing that lets me feed it/make it sleep/brush it's teeth.

I don't get that.............
Old 02-17-2011, 09:00 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

The ability to take your bear out of your backpack was a special reward for Jr. Cybearguides. In October, all JCBGs were given a special virtual bear that added that feature to their accounts. You could also add this feature by purchasing a virtual bear from online. Unfortunately, the virtual bear are not longer available online.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

I depends

1. The people who were Jr. CybearGuide in October got a special bear and move that allowed that to happen.

2. If you buy a virtual bear that is something thing that comes special to them

3. Some time when bears are board they will walk around the Town Square

Hope I helped! XD

NickiNighitngale4
Old 02-19-2011, 11:33 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JustinSkater287
Okay so I have two questions:
1. How do some people get their bears out of their backpacks?

I don't get that.............
View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
The ability to take your bear out of your backpack was a special reward for Jr. Cybearguides. In October, all JCBGs were given a special virtual bear that added that feature to their accounts. You could also add this feature by purchasing a virtual bear from online. Unfortunately, the virtual bear are not longer available online.
Karen is right The ability to remove your furry friend from your backpack anywhere in Build-A-Bearville is only available to players with virtual bears. Unfortunately, they are no longer available online.

Quote:
2. I just got a bear and I'm not sure what's wrong with it but I can't control it. When I press on it two times nothing happens it just shows me the thing that lets me feed it/make it sleep/brush it's teeth.
Furry friends can't be controlled However, you can command them to do different things by double clicking on them.

I also tested your account and didn't find any problems with this feature. If you're still experiencing the same problem, I suggest that you log out, clear your cache and log back in
Old 02-25-2011, 02:13 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

yup what they said . . . . . .lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT