BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2014, 12:47 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline
Default Money??!! $$$$

Everyone has been doing odd jobs (or real jobs, haha) this summer so I thought it would be cool to see how much money we've all accumulated so far!
Right now I have about $60 spending money (which will soon have to be spent).

*This is in no way supposed to be a bragging thread!!
Old 07-24-2014, 01:24 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

i have no money
Old 07-24-2014, 02:04 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

£14.53. :P
Just wasted a load on new origami paper and 2 CDs.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I currently have $300 and some change that I know adds up to a little bit over a dollar, but I'm unsure of the exact amount, so really $301 and some change.

My mom borrowed $30 from me on Sunday, so once she pays me back, I'll update again, and count the change to get the exact amount.

I'm saving everything in my wallet.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:55 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I currently have $26 as dollars and $8 as coins soon to be exchanged to money... ^^;

I bought a drink from Starbucks for over $3 and left over with $6, but then I got $20 dollars a few days ago and I'm trying to save up for something good
Old 07-25-2014, 03:08 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
I currently have $300 and some change that I know adds up to a little bit over a dollar, but I'm unsure of the exact amount, so really $301 and some change.

My mom borrowed $30 from me on Sunday, so once she pays me back, I'll update again, and count the change to get the exact amount.

I'm saving everything in my wallet.
Wow! That's amazing! :3
Do you have any tips for saving up?
I'm trying to save up for a Wii U, but - I'm failing miserably. ^^;
Old 07-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

I have $120 in 'big cash' and about 10-15 $ in dollar bills and change. I'm gonna have a yard sale soon so I'll get some money from that (:
Old 07-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Wow! That's amazing! :3
Do you have any tips for saving up?
I'm trying to save up for a Wii U, but - I'm failing miserably. ^^;
Haha, thanks.

Well, I don't have anything specific that I'm saving up for at the moment, I'm just saving in general for right now.

Maybe decide what you want to save up for (in your case, the Wii U), and if possible, get a picture of it, and put it somewhere near your wallet/piggy bank/etc the next time you want to spend the money on something else.

How much does a Wii U cost in the U.K.?
Old 07-25-2014, 06:05 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Haha, thanks.

Well, I don't have anything specific that I'm saving up for at the moment, I'm just saving in general for right now.

Maybe decide what you want to save up for (in your case, the Wii U), and if possible, get a picture of it, and put it somewhere near your wallet/piggy bank/etc the next time you want to spend the money on something else.

How much does a Wii U cost in the U.K.?
That's a great idea actually. And whenever you get any change (in coins) put it somewhere for it to just build up. You'll be amazed how much saving coins can really do. Try to separate the pennies and such away for the quarter though. One year my dad continued to collect quarters throughout the year that he'd find on the ground or was just laying around in his wallet or near him and the end of the year he got me to count it up and it was like $400 in quarters ALONE.

I had $50 earlier today. I did some personal grocery shopping but my grandma gave me a few dollars so now I have $29. Also I have at least $15 worth of change/coins in a small box in quarters, not including the dimes and nickels.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:40 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

I have somewhere around $150. Gotta save up for dem concert tickets. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
*hums doctor who theme*, - chay was here < 3, abbygail, cash, ching ching, dough, ed milibae, kuroha was here... >:), make it rain, moolah, onedirection♥♫, whatsup, with a chance of potatoes, £££