BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2010, 10:55 AM
BellaRainbow14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BellaRainbow14

BellaRainbow14 will become famous soon enough
 BellaRainbow14 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Pawlette's Blog: Bunny Wonder

Hey, what's up? I'm Bella. This is...

I'll take it from here. I'm Pawlette Coufur, Bella's Bunny Big Ears. I love to..to..be Bunny Wonder. She's my furvorite super hero! She saves Hugsville from evil.

Anyways. This is Pawlette's new blog. After reading Chimpalina's Blog: Jungle Princess, she wanted to make her own. Many people think she's just a bunny, but you don't know how many times she's been in trouble.

Hey! This is my blog, not yours. Anyways, I do not get in trouble. I am a very good bunny.

Sure you are.

Yes I am. I never get in trouble.

Oh yeah, sure. And by the way, why put that on here?

Because I'm SPECIAL!

Sure..sure..sure.

BELLA! Be quiet. Anyways, after all of these iNtErRuPtIoNs...

Why did you write it like that. It was supposed to be "interruptions".

Anyways, I don't care. I can write it ANY way I want. Besides, I need to get back to the public.

Fine...fine. Go ahead.

Ok. Next week, at my house on BABV, I will be having a beauty pagent. I will be posting everyone's outfits on the next edition, and then the public will vote on which outfit is best. Then the winner will be on the following edition for an interview.

Aren't you forgetting something?

Nope. No I'm not.

What about the judges?

I was just getting to that.

But I thought you just said...

Ok. On to the judges. I will be a judge, which means I will not be in the pagent. And...Bella will be one too. All of my brothers, sisters, and cousins will be in it though.

Ok. I'm a judge, you're a judge Pawlette, what about the surprise judge?

Can you stop interrupting me?

I was just saying... the surprise judge is...

*ahem* That was my line remember?

Yeah, yeah. Go on then.

What about my special drumroll?

*drumroll*

YOU! The public is going to be the special judge!

Ok. Now if you want a furry friend to be in an edition of Pawlette's Blog: Bunny Wonder, then fill in the form below:

BI name:
BI nickname:
Furry friend species:
Furry friend name:

We will try to get as many furry friends as possible.

For your information, the only reason I started this blog is because I am a MAJOR Chimpalina fan!

When your put the first part of that sentence, why didn't you use "FYI"?

Because I'm special! Also, I want to drag things out!

Ok. Anyways, if you want to be in this blog, then...

Email me! It's pcoufur@bunnywonder.com!

Don't email her! She doesn't even have an email! That's just made up! Anyways, you can post on here, OR VM me. Thanks!

No wait! I do have an email! I use your VM as my email.

PAWLETTE!

Sorry.

Anyways, thanks!

Yeah, thanks!

Bella and Pawlette

Old 05-31-2010, 10:59 AM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline

BI name: DanielleWolf
BI nickname: Dani

Furry friend species: endless hugs teddy
Furry friend name: Emma Raine Charlotte Endless
Old 05-31-2010, 06:38 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Nice blog! [:

BI name: JuliaBearFun21
BI nickname: Julia

Furry friend species: Macaw Parrot
Furry friend name: Blueberry
Old 05-31-2010, 08:16 PM
KailyBubbles22
Banned
BABV Name: DakotaBanana134

KailyBubbles22 will become famous soon enoughKailyBubbles22 will become famous soon enough
 KailyBubbles22 is offline Status: Offline

BI name:KailyBubbles22
BI nickname:Kaily
Furry friend species: Chilly Cheeks Penguin
Furry friend name: Chilly Cheeks
Old 05-31-2010, 08:18 PM
SilverStars
Polar Bear

SilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud of
 SilverStars is offline Status: Offline

BI name: Hannahg98
BI nickname: Hannah
Furry friend species: Sweet Cuddles Teddy Pink
Furry friend name: Alli
Old 06-01-2010, 12:34 PM
SilverStars
Polar Bear

SilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud of
 SilverStars is offline Status: Offline

LOL.......... LOved It
Old 06-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

Cute blog!

BI name: Stefaniehearts15
BI nickname: Stef, or Hearts

Furry friend species: Marble Monkey
Furry friend name: Theo

Your blogs are sooo funny too
Old 06-02-2010, 10:40 AM
BellaRainbow14
Polar Bear

Smile Update 2: My Trip to Rainbowville

Last summer, Bella and I went to go visit Rainbowville. It was an...interesting trip.

On our way, we passed Sandy Bear Island, and the carnival. We were on a ferry, gliding through the waves to our destination.

As we neared Rainbowville, it was getting dark. But, we found a hotel just in time. It is right on the beach!

Click the image to open in full size.

It's called 'The Rainbowville Suites' We got a room on the top floor. It had an amazing view of the ocean!

The next morning, Bella and I went to the beach. I built a town out of sand, while Bella got a tan. Too bad we have to leave tomorrow.
I know you can't see us. The reason why is because this is a picture taken from the hotel room.

We stayed there all day, then finally went to dinner at the Dewdrop
Café. I had a salad and Pawlette had Ravioli.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

After we went back to the hotel to relax, there was nothing to do. TV was boring, and Bella was reading a fashion magazine. So I just went to bed.

The next morning, we picked up some breakfast on our way to my parents' house. Mother and Father live in a castle at the edge of the island. I go every summer to visit them.

Blah, blah, blah. You're royalty, we get it.

I know. But I don't act like one. I just want to act like a normal teenager. Not a princess. Anyways, my parents are very happy to see me each year.

You know what you just did?

No, what?

You just told all of our viewers that YOU'RE the princess of Rainbowville!

Oh my goodness! You just put this on our blog?

Ok. Anyways, after that, we went back to the hotel and packed up. We were planning on making a stop for breakfast, tomorrow morning. Wait! Bella, what do they eat in Rainbowville?

Well, a variety of things. Fish, shrimp, and many other things. It all depends on where on the island you live. Why?

Oh, no reason.

After breakfast the next morning, we got on the ferry back. Then, we went back home.

Sorry it was so short. It was only a three day trip. Next time, it'll be longer, I hope. Not much planning was involved.

Until next time!

Oh wait, before it's over, I need you guys to vote.

Which of the four places should Bella and I go to next?
1. England
2. Austrailia
3. Ireland
4. Venezuela

You vote! Vote before the next update please!

Thanks!
Bella and Pawlette

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Last edited by BellaRainbow14; 06-02-2010 at 10:45 AM..
Old 06-04-2010, 02:14 PM
BellaRainbow14
Polar Bear

Smile Hmmmmmm...

Bella, why hasn't ANYBODY seen our blog lately? Nobody has replied. No comments, no nothing.

I don't know. But Pawlette, we have to be patient. The people out there are busy nowadays, and maybe they don't have time to look at your blog.

No Bella. But maybe the people out there are busy nowadays, and maybe they don't have time to look at my blog. Boy, I'm a genius.

Sure you are...

Anyways, we need to find a way to make people look at my blog again. Any ideas, Bella?

Well, not to be the master of the obvious, but people started looking at the blog when we had comedy up there. Don't you think?

Shhhh, I'm thinking. Well maybe because we had comedy up here is why they were looking on here. I did it again! Oh I'm a genius!

Would you stop that already?

Stop what? Being a genius?

What you call genius, I call annoying.

Whatever. If anyone has an idea, they can send it to us, and we can have that on my blog. What do you think?

Well, out of all of the crazy things, I think that was not crazy.

Why thank you!

Well, if our viewers have an idea for our next update, then they can post it on here!

Thanks!
Bella and Pawlette
Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 AM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

I vote england! I live there!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT