BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline
Default We should have pms back :)

I think we should get pms back, i miss them, also wecould talk about things we do not want to tell to the open
Old 02-20-2010, 09:06 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

Well, we had the PM's taken away because there wasn't much reason for them, and people were abusing them. I agree, it'd be nice to have them sometimes, but it's better for us to be safe.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:11 PM
cherrycuddles3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cherrycuddles22

cherrycuddles3 is on a distinguished road
 cherrycuddles3 is offline Status: Offline

yeah i want PM's back
but people were useing them wrong but oh well
Old 02-20-2010, 09:11 PM
BalletSlippers
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TorrieJingles (:

BalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the rough
 BalletSlippers is offline Status: Offline

we kinda still have them but only the owners can use them i think
Old 02-20-2010, 09:32 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

I kinda want them back, it is fun to PM, BUT people talk about things they should not talk about, so I would rather be safe.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

I agree I would like that because I know there are somethings I want to tell one person bet I don't want others to know about it. The things aren't bad things just something I would like just that one person to know and not others. Like with an idea that we come up with and want to tell someone without others knowing about it at least not yet like for a shop we want to tell the person we are partners with but we don't want others to find out about it until we actually follow through with it and put it in the shop.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:39 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Anything you say in PM's should be safe to post in the open forum.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:06 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Meghan.

The PMs were taken away because many members were abusing the PM option. And whatever you are saying in PMs, you should be able to say them in the open as well. :]
Old 02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

As much as you and others want PM back, I do as well, but along with the privileges of having PMs come responsibilities. Most of us are really young and it is very easy for us to forget the rules and do things that could have a bad impact on others. Most of us tend to tell things that aren't appropriate whether it is talking bad about someone else or writing a PM then deleting so it looks like it was never sent. I believe it is better off that PM don't come back so that way we can at least keep the privileges we have and be grateful what we can do on here. =]

AJCool
Old 02-20-2010, 11:10 PM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I agree.
We should have them, but if someone abuses them, they should get PMs taken away instead of everyone.
I agree WebkinzInsider still has there's, so it's weird that we don't have ours
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT