BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2008, 08:43 PM
AjGirl1006
Banned
BABV Name: AjGirl1006, LisaPhotoBear2,

AjGirl1006 is on a distinguished road
 AjGirl1006 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Super Cool Edward Cullen Twilight Club

If You Love Twilight And Edward Cullen This Is The Right Club For You We Meet In Build A Bear Ville As Much As We Can And To Just Let You Know There Is A Picture Fun Filled Book For The Movie It Is Awsome And If You Love Twilight Read A Book Series Called Wariors And Harry Potter And Guess What There Is A New Twilight Book Coming Out Very Soon Wherever Books Are Sold So Cool! I Am Just As Excited As You Guys Are Sneek Peak, IN THE MOVIE BELLA AND ROBERT HAVE THEIR ROMANTIC SCENE AND KISS! Guys if you love TWILIGHT GO AND SEE THE MOVE Here Is The Sneak Peak That I Got From The Movie

The Popular Book Series Finnally Makes It Way To The Big Screen! "My Characters A Vampire Who Meets The Love Of His Life" Spills Robert Pattinson, Who Plays Edward "She's A Mortal Girl Named Bella" Watch Their Two Worlds Collide In This Must See Flick!

Movie Deets

Who Play's Bella In The Move? Kristern Stewart

Who Play's Edward In The Movie? Robert Pattinson

When Is The Movie Coming Out? November 21st

When Is The Soundtrack Coming Out? November 4th And In The Soundtrack Some Sogs With Paramore In It!

JOIN THIS CLUB COMMENT DO ANYTHING BUT BE NICE TO EDWARD CULLEN AND TWILIGHT BOOKS READ ALL OF THEM AND SEE THE MOVIE GET THE SOUNDTRACK AND MEET EDWARD CULLEN THEN YOU ARE A TWILIGHT/ EDWARD CULLEN EXPERT AND SUPERSTAR THXS EVERY ONE AND JOIN

"When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade"
Old 11-21-2008, 01:57 PM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

There is already a club devoted to Edward. Please join the discussion there.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=11287

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT