BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
PikaBlu
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ɲįķįβąŋąŋą25

PikaBlu is on a distinguished road
 PikaBlu is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: Coupons for BABW

Today in my mail i just received $10 off any item in BABW. I also have a $5 off any animal. So, here's my question: Can i use both coupons on the same animal? Also another one: Can i use both coupons on the same purchase but just on different items?
Thank you beary much in advance.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Chocolate
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VioletCheer

Chocolate is on a distinguished road
 Chocolate is offline Status: Offline

um... It should say in the small font i think at the bottom of the coupons. if it says cannot be combined with any other coupons, you can't
Old 11-30-2008, 09:35 PM
DarleneYouRock4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DarleneYouRock4

DarleneYouRock4 is on a distinguished road
 DarleneYouRock4 is offline Status: Offline

as i have heard, that's not possible..im about to email maxine cuz my SFSC card was supposed to have over 100 points from my last shopping spree, but i have 60..
Old 11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
SarahVeryCute17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahVeryCute17! :)

SarahVeryCute17 is on a distinguished road
 SarahVeryCute17 is offline Status: Offline

On your SFS Card. The points from let's say the current month of November.... don't get added until the 1st of the next month.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:54 PM
DarleneYouRock4
Trading Teddy

Really?? I just have to wait for tomorrow then..LOL

but im confused..it says it takes 24 hours for the points to be added.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:03 PM
TheresaSprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheresaSprinkles

TheresaSprinkles is on a distinguished road
 TheresaSprinkles is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DarleneYouRock4
as i have heard, that's not possible..im about to email maxine cuz my SFSC card was supposed to have over 100 points from my last shopping spree, but i have 60..
Don't e-mail Maxine. There are other people at Bearquarters who can assist you, just ask your local BABW and they can look into it and even look up to see if you have any coupons. You don't have to e-mail Maxine for every little thing, she is the CEB, but there are other people that handle things at BABW.

You are not supposed to combine coupons, but just ask. Worst thing, they'll say no, but it's possible that they will make an exception it's up to the store manager.

Besides, when do they expire? You might come back to BABW another time before that other one expires! :-)
Old 11-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

I dont think you can use both
Old 11-30-2008, 10:05 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

It depends on what kind of coupons you are talking about. If you just recieved your Stuff Fur Stuff $10 reward, that can be used just like cash so you can use the other coupon too. If they are two regular coupons, then no. You can only use one coupon at a time.

As for the accumulation of your SFS points - please do not email Maxine about it- there is a number to call on the back of your card. The points are tallied and rewards are sent out at the end of each month. If you gave them your email address when you signed up, your rewards will show up much quicker.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:14 PM
NikkiBallerina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NikkiBallerina

NikkiBallerina is on a distinguished road
 NikkiBallerina is offline Status: Offline

The $10 reward from the SFS does not get processed until the 5th of the following month. If you signed up for email certificates, they don't get emailed to you until about 5 days after that. My Mom usually gets her certificates around the 10th of the following month. Hope this helps.
Here are some info from the SFS website:

• If you are signed up to receive your certificates via email, you can expect them by the 10th of the month.
  • If you are unable to locate your certificate please check your spam folder and junk file.
  • If you still have not received your certificates, we can resend them via postal mail only. We will also change your account so that you will receive all certificates via postal mail.
  • To contact us to have your certificates resent via postal mail.
Here's the link:https://mystuff.buildabear.com/sfsClub/loyaltyFAQ.asp
Old 11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
DarleneYouRock4
Trading Teddy

thanks, I hope I get my points soon..my mom told me I can get the HK On saturday, right when it comes out!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT