BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

It is maxine@buildabear.com
Old 07-28-2009, 04:21 PM
NikkiLove16
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Nikkilove241

NikkiLove16 will become famous soon enoughNikkiLove16 will become famous soon enough
 NikkiLove16 is offline Status: Offline

If you can't get to maxine than you can go on babv and click on the question marks at the top left hand corner than click request help and choose the type of problem and tell them. then check your email in the next few days and see what they have emailed you!
hope this helps!
Old 07-28-2009, 04:24 PM
lanaluv2shop22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: lanaluv2shop22, lanaluvbug22

lanaluv2shop22 is on a distinguished road
 lanaluv2shop22 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by millieblue2
thanks! i'll tell maxine about this problem and see what she can do.

View Post Originally Posted by NikkiLove16
If you can't get to maxine than you can go on babv and click on the question marks at the top left hand corner than click request help and choose the type of problem and tell them. then check your email in the next few days and see what they have emailed you!
hope this helps!
thanks! ;]
Old 07-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Ajwinter40
Polar Bear

Ajwinter40 is an unknown quantity at this point
 Ajwinter40 is offline Status: Offline

I have expiresed (sorry i dont know how to spell this word) that too! When i walked into my kitchen everything was gone so i triend waliking into a diffrent room then walk back and when i walked back nothing was in it again so i logged off and then logged back on and all my stuff was back! So did u try logging off then back on yet?
Old 07-28-2009, 04:34 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Maxine's email is maxine@buildabear.com
All though you might want to email vwhelp@buildabear.com instead.

Best of luck with getting your problem sorted out!
Old 07-28-2009, 04:37 PM
lanaluv2shop22
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Ajwinter40
I have expiresed (sorry i dont know how to spell this word) that too! When i walked into my kitchen everything was gone so i triend waliking into a diffrent room then walk back and when i walked back nothing was in it again so i logged off and then logged back on and all my stuff was back! So did u try logging off then back on yet?
oh i haven't even thought of trying that! thanks! but this problem might happen again... i'll try that now.

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Maxine's email is maxine@buildabear.com
All though you might want to email vwhelp@buildabear.com instead.

Best of luck with getting your problem sorted out!
thank you beary much! i just emailed maxine... hopefully she knows what to do.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:44 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

maxine@buildabear.com
Old 07-28-2009, 05:02 PM
lanaluv2shop22
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BlancaShadow
maxine@buildabear.com if you sent maxine ideas you get a lightbulb hat one time i asked her for bearhead slipper in exchange for my ideas she gave the slippers to me
yea i sent some ideas to her once... but i forgot her email so thats why i made this thread lol XD. she gave me a north pole sign once.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Hannahhoneybear9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HannahHoneybear9

Hannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura about
 Hannahhoneybear9 is offline Status: Offline

its maxine@buildabear.com
but I would send your problem to vwhelp@buildabear.com
Old 07-28-2009, 05:39 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by lanaluv2shop22
i need help!

does anybody know maxine's email? because yesterday i have edited my kitchen in my cub condo, and today when i walked through my kitchen, all the furniture is gone! when i clicked the edit room button, is stayed the same way! and the furniture isn't in my inventory, and i know for sure that i didn't store them in my attic.

so that means that i just lost 6 formal dining chairs, and a formal dining table, along with some food items and a butcher's cart.

if anyone has experienced this problem/glitch and knows how to fix it, please say so!

i think i should email maxine about this problem...

thanks!
Thank you all for helping our friend!

I hope it's okay if I answer your question.
Today, we have item glitch inside the cub condo. We are currently working on it. We'll keep you posted and inform you as soon as the bug is fixed.

In the meantime, you may try clearing your Flash Cache.

Here are the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. While you're in Build-A-Bearville, right-click anywhere in your screen.
2. Click Settings and then choose the tab that looks like a monitor and an eyeball (Privacy)
3. Click the 'Advanced' button. This would open a new browser tab or browser window.
4. On the newly opened browser tab or window, on the left portion of the page, you will see Table of Contents.
5. Under 'Settings Manager' click the 'Website Storage Settings Panel'.
6. Scroll to find www.buildabearville.com <http://www.buildabearville.com> in the list and click it.
7. Choose 'Delete website'.
8. Click 'Confirm'.
9. Close the web browser
10. Open a new browser window and go back into Build-A-Bearville.

I hope this can help you.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
great job!, maxine email