BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2010, 06:09 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow Bieber > Fighting < has to End NOW

Justin Bieber is getting completely out of control. On every Bieber poll a fight is begun, usually between a nonfan and a fan. The fights grow larger and larger until they go completely haywire and the thread - a regular old poll! - has to be closed. I am getting really tired of this, after reviewing the Beaver or Bieber poll. Fans are getting very defensive and going as far as to insulting and really making the nonfans really hurt, sad, etc.. Don't forget everyone has feelings and what you say might insult someone. The nonfans are also getting into the fights by posting on a thread "What's your favorite Bieber song?" and stuff like that. If it's a poll such as the one I exampled, if you're not a fan - don't post. Let the fans have their Bieber fan poll chat and let it be. If there's a poll "Do you like Justin Bieber?" All you have to do is say 'No, sorry' or just vote and don't post at all, like I do. Then no one's feelings are hurt and peace is maintained. But still, Bieber is going too far. Fans are insulting and overreacting when a poll spells his name wrong! Well I'm sorry, fans, but the nonfans may not know how to spell his name, it is quite complicated. So I really suggest we stop fighting and end Justin Bieber polls, threads, etc. and stop hurting others feelings! Thanks and please do not begin fighting on this thread either, I don't feel like reporting. Also, don't forget people have opinions, we're not all the same. Our opinions make us who we are.

Let's all try and maintain peace within BI, because this is a forum for all ages, including young kids, and we want our forum to be nice and peaceful so we can gain more members.

Also, as others have mentioned - we can grow up and learn everyone has their opinions. xD

Last edited by CuddleCub11; 04-26-2010 at 06:16 PM..
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

Or, we can learn how to be mature and smart like real adults! yay!!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
ClarissaDiva10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i got hacked so bye c:

ClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant futureClarissaDiva10 has a brilliant future
 ClarissaDiva10 is offline Status: Offline

Technically, no it doesn't.
Yeah, people do get into arguments over the polls, but that doesn't mean that HE has to stop.
But i agree that the polls are getting a little out of hand.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:12 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

I know. I wish they'd stop it. All the polls like that, always get out of control! >_< Thanks for posting this important reminder.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:13 PM
cutiepie193768
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aj2hip17855 & harlinicebear

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepie193768 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rosepetals910
lol =] your funny =]
Old 04-26-2010, 06:15 PM
LindseyArtistBear10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Umm... look up!!

LindseyArtistBear10 will become famous soon enough
 LindseyArtistBear10 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up It has to stop!

I have to agree with you! People aren't getting along and It's not good.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:15 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cutiepie193768
lol =] your funny =]
lol! Thank you It's important to set the right mood in a *touchy* subject like this one... lol! (well, to most people anyway...)
Old 04-26-2010, 06:16 PM
LynnIMClever
Polar Bear

LynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to behold
 LynnIMClever is offline Status: Offline

OR we can just grow up and learn that people have different opinions. Lol no offense

View Post Originally Posted by rosepetals910
LOL Rose
Old 04-26-2010, 06:16 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by LynnIMClever
OR we can just grow up and learn that people have different opinions. Lol no offense
See? She agrees with my sense of humor! Bravo, my little stella!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:17 PM
CaliApril10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 3oh!3CurlyFur3 (I wish! :D)

CaliApril10 will become famous soon enough
 CaliApril10 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Clarrisa, although we fight, that doesn't mean you have to stop talking about it on BI, maybe stop fighting but not stop talking about him.
We are all intitled to our opinions.
LOL rose :O)
Also please no more chatting :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT