BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 01:16 AM
dejavugurl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AmberBeeMine24

dejavugurl is on a distinguished road
 dejavugurl is offline Status: Offline
Default Friend Requests on BABV

I'm not really sure where else to put this. But friend requests on BABV are becoming a problem for me. I have friend requests blocked because I have too many and don't really know who to delete, and plus too many people add me and don't even talk to me. What's the point of blocking friend requests if you're still going to get them in your Bearmail? I've been getting SEVERAL requests each day for the past few days and it is getting very annoying finding so many in my bearmail.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

I have a problem with friend requests too, but not in bearmail. Every time I have them unblocked, I get tons of random ones, from people who just happen to be on the screen at the same time. I don't know with whom I've ever actually communicated, and I'm somewhat afraid of accidentally deleting someone who really wants to talk to me or join me on a server. Of the 55 people on my friends list, I know only 12 with whom I've interacted more than once!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:34 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

I have found that the more unique or new items you have the more friends requests you receive. It can be hard to concentrate on the game or your friends with a lot of requests, but as of now there is no way to block the bearmail requests. I think, though, that if you block the pop up ones that they should also block the bearmail ones.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:48 AM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

Ugh, tell me about this T.T
Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 PM
MariaRockStar117
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MariaRockStar117

MariaRockStar117 will become famous soon enough
 MariaRockStar117 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mickeyquack
I have found that the more unique or new items you have the more friends requests you receive. It can be hard to concentrate on the game or your friends with a lot of requests, but as of now there is no way to block the bearmail requests. I think, though, that if you block the pop up ones that they should also block the bearmail ones.
that happens to me too! i have a lot of items and money and people always are asking me to be their friend and give them stuff. it gets really annoying after a while...
Old 06-10-2010, 03:12 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

I know! I get ones from random people too. I have about 10k and a few rare items, that's all they want! They just want to be friends because I have cool stuff. I never give anything to people I don't know because chances are They just think that I'm going to give them money or items. I only give items to friends I contact regularly because I know that they won't ignore me after I give them something.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT