BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 03:33 PM
WickedWunder
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JesiBearyCute

WickedWunder will become famous soon enoughWickedWunder will become famous soon enough
 WickedWunder is offline Status: Offline
Default Was this item ever available in BABV....

I had been gone for a while on BABV and noticed a lot of summer items (probably from last year when I wasn't online) such as the campfire... Was there ever a tent available in BABV?

I'm not asking for one or anything like that--just simply want to know if there was one available at some point.

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:38 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

There was a tent from a BABV scavnger hunt from 07.01.09-07.29.09 here is a pic of that

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:38 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, there was. You would get a scavenger hunt map that had a tent room code on it with a purchase made at BABW. I'm not sure between what dates though. =]

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 06-10-2010 at 03:43 PM..
Old 06-10-2010, 03:39 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

The winners of Camp Happy heart last year were awarded with:
-Swim cap
-Kiddie pool
-Tent
-Water spitting emoticon

The tent that you can go inside was from a code that you got from BABW when i did some dort of quest i believe!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:42 PM
WickedWunder
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JesiBearyCute

WickedWunder will become famous soon enoughWickedWunder will become famous soon enough
 WickedWunder is offline Status: Offline

Thank you all very much!! Hopefully one will be available this year =)
Old 06-10-2010, 05:19 PM
GirAndLime
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Chelsea (=

GirAndLime will become famous soon enough
 GirAndLime is offline Status: Offline

In 2008 there was a tent, canoe, table with umbrella and a sleeping bag. The one in 2009 (?) when you went to your local BABW you got a map and there was a code, I think?
Old 06-10-2010, 05:26 PM
cutiepie193768
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aj2hip17855 & harlinicebear

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepie193768 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DaytonPawPrints
The winners of Camp Happy heart last year were awarded with:
-Swim cap
-Kiddie pool
-Tent
-Water spitting emoticon

The tent that you can go inside was from a code that you got from BABW when i did some dort of quest i believe!
you said dort lol
i know you meant sort though lol that made my day lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT