BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2013, 10:57 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: My parents
Favorite type of shoe?: Converse ftw <333
Banana or kiwi?: Bananas.
Live underwater or in the sky?: In the skyy.
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: But of course
Pink or purple?: Purple
Could you live without other people?: Nooo
Social media?: Meh L:
Do you like caramel?: Omg, yesh.
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: Sweet n' sugary
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: Oh god, 21.
Do you like classical music?: More than any other music, actually. I love classical music the most <33
Spotify or Pandora?: Idek what they are L: None.
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: No, I don't see the point. Just cause' it has a name, it doesn't make it any different to other clothes, really.
Do you sleep with anything?: Well doh, where do you think Duffy and Shellie May spend the night?
Bike or scooter?: Bike <33
Old 02-16-2013, 03:20 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: My mom
Favorite type of shoe?: Idk
Banana or kiwi?: I don't like bananas and I've never had kiwi before
Live underwater or in the sky?: I don't know
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: Honestly I like the way words look without capitals and correct punctuation but I always use capitals, correct punctuation and spelling anyway xD
Pink or purple?: Pink c:
Could you live without other people?: Nah, probably not.
Social media?: I like those sites but I'm too shy to use them regularly. xD
Do you like caramel?: I haven't had any in forever so idk
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: ah both i cannot choose :c
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: idk really
Do you like classical music?: Honestly i haven't heard enough to say if I like it or not
Spotify or Pandora?: Pandora since I've never used Spotify
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: Nah i don't really care, if I like the clothes I'll wear them.
Do you sleep with anything?: Yeah some stuffed animals
Bike or scooter?: Scooter

Last edited by ZoeApril1377; 02-16-2013 at 06:14 PM..
Old 02-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: My YES counselor at school. :P
Favorite type of shoe?: VANS, all the way >>>
Banana or kiwi?: Bananas. ♪
Live underwater or in the sky?: Sky realms aren't existent, underwater, of course.
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: Of course. I'm one to do it a lot, actually. If I don't, then it means I'm joking around or something.
Pink or purple?: None, blue.
Could you live without other people?: Yes, actually, I'm one of the few that can, at least.
Social media?: Facebook, YouTube. The rest are a waste.
Do you like caramel?: I guess. :P
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: Salty. ☺
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: 21, it's the age I'd finally be free of misery.
Do you like classical music?: Nope. Not at all.
Spotify or Pandora?: None.
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: I mean, I guess not. Clothes are clothes, right?
Do you sleep with anything?: I have a lot lately, I'm missing someone. <|3
Bike or scooter?: None. Honestly,. I've never learned, because everywhere I lived in wasn't really suitable for riding around with bikes/scooters/ect. Wasn't safe at all.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:59 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: Probably my mother or brother.
Favorite type of shoe?: Trainers, I don't have any other shoes, unless you count school shoes and wellies, lol.
Banana or kiwi?: Neither. xP
Live underwater or in the sky?: In the sky. It would be more fun, I think.
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: Yes, except when e-mailing and texting my friends.
Pink or purple?: Purple, definitely.
Could you live without other people?: No... when I was off school sick for a week, by Friday I was just calling my mother for no other reasons but desperate lonliness, lol.
Social media?: Well, I only really go on Bearville Insider and a Sylvanian forum. :P
Do you like caramel?: Yes, it's delicous! I don't get how someone could actually dislike it, lol.

Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: Sweet. I prefer cookies, cupcakes, chocolate etc. to crisps and that, because crisps make my lips feel too salty for ages afterwards. I do prefer salty popcorn, but I choose sweet overall.
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: I would be 21. I would be able to get around and drive and that, and yet would not be all old and crippled and dominated by sickness. I would have indepence and freedom, whereas aged six you are very dependant on others.
Do you like classical music?: Not particularly, but I respect it as a sophisticated genre renouned for its undying popularity throughout the ages.
Spotify or Pandora?: Neither. I have never used either of them.
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: No. In fact, I personally quite strongly oppose designer brands. They can be very influential, and can teach young children that branded material goods are really important for success and happiness in life, which I don't think is a good message to be sending out at all.

Do you sleep with anything?: Yeah, I admittedly sleep with two special soft toys that I've had a rather long time, three Build A Bears, and a whole bundle of random cuddly toys at the end of my bed too.
Bike or scooter?:
Bike. Scooters really tire out my leg.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:05 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: My best friend yaaay
Favourite type of shoe?: Idek, man, I just like Van-like shoes
Banana or kiwi?: I hate banana by itself so kiwi
Live underwater or in the sky?: Uh, probably the sky because I can't swim so it would be kind of inconvenient
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: It depends, with some people I'm just like 'lol forget that' but I try to use correct spelling at least, but generally yeah except for some punctuation like full-stops and stuff xD
Pink or purple?: Puuuuuuuuurple
Could you live without other people?: Probably, I guess
Social media?: I'm addicted to a blogging site, sigh, the rest I don't really care about
Do you like caramel?: Sure
Sweet or savoury (sugary or salty)?: It depends xD
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: 21, what can you even do when you're 6
Do you like classical music?: I like some pieces
Spotify or Pandora?: Spotify, I can't listen to Pandora in the UK
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: Lol no, most of the stuff I wear is just band merch or youtube-merch so
Do you sleep with anything?: Nahh
Bike or scooter?: Are we talking about like a motorbike scooter or one of those scooters you see little kids with? I'll say bike xD
Old 02-19-2013, 12:12 PM
bighugs1995
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaBigHugs

bighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant future
 bighugs1995 is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: I guess my sister.
Favorite type of shoe?: Flip flop.
Banana or kiwi?: Banana
Live underwater or in the sky?:Underwater. But everything be lit up. xD
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: I try my absolute hardest to.
Pink or purple?: Purple.
Could you live without other people?: No.
Social media?: I have a couple accounts, but I can most definitely live without them.
Do you like caramel?: I do!
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: Both.
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: I guess 21.
Do you like classical music?: Yes.
Spotify or Pandora?: Neither.
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: No. I couldn't care less over where my clothes come from.
Do you sleep with anything?: Nope.
Bike or scooter?: Bike.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:24 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: My brother.
Favorite type of shoe?: Tennis shoes.
Banana or kiwi?: Banana. Kiwis are good, but I don't prefer to eat them all the time.
Live underwater or in the sky?: The sky. It's brighter than the sea.
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: YES. Sometimes I don't, but I want to be a good influence to others. I don't speak "LOLcats". Can't stand that. When I see that, I think, 'Can I haz commun sense?' XD
Could you live without other people?: Yes. I'm a loner and a dreamer. I keep to myself as often as I can, anyways...
Social media?: Yes! I blab blab blab on the internet, so social media is "good for me", but annoying for my friends and followers. XD (Plus, I made one account for advertising since I'm trying to make some money.)
Do you like caramel?: YES. Especially the kind that comes in cube form that you have to individually unwrap.
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: I prefer sugary--unless we're talking about McDonald's fries. Layer on the salt! But for realsies...everyone in my family uses entirely too much salt. >_< Funny story about that... XD
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: Six. I don't want to grow up. I'm scared of certain responsibilities. I hate the age I am now, and I hate the age I'm turning in less than a week. Can I cry? I need to cry.
Do you like classical music?: Absolutely! So peaceful.
Spotify or Pandora?: Spotify is perfect if you know what you want to listen to, but Pandora is perfect if you have no clue what your'e doing. I lean more towards Spotify, but when I listen to classical music, I use Pandora because I still don't have any favorites. (Except the song "Ivan Sings". I love me some "Ivan Sings"!!)
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: No. I want to, though, but it's too expensive. One of these days I WILL own some Uggs and Northfaces!
Do you sleep with anything?: Sure do! Pudgy Bear and Agent P.
Bike or scooter?: I ♥ my bike. I named it Pinksy because it's pink. XD

I don't know where the 'Pink or Purple?' question went, but Pink! All the way!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:24 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: My mum
Favorite type of shoe?: Ballet pumps
Banana or kiwi?: Kiwi to eat, banana in a milkshake
Live underwater or in the sky?: In the sky
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: I have really good spelling, but I don't really use full stops online. But when I'm writing or doing homework, I do.
Pink or purple?: Pink
Could you live without other people?: Of course not
Social media?: Yep sometimes
Do you like caramel?: Yep
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: Sweet, usually, but it depends
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: 21 I guess?
Do you like classical music?: Nope
Spotify or Pandora?: Spotify, there's no Pandora for the UK
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: I only really buy expensive stuff if they're good quality, so I guess not?
Do you sleep with anything?: ...Does my phone count?
Bike or scooter?: I don't have either
Old 02-20-2013, 07:02 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: As someone else said before, myself. xD Or my friends.
Favorite type of shoe?: Boots.
Banana or kiwi?: I like both but my mouth feels sore when I eat too many kiwis.
Live underwater or in the sky?: Sky, I can't swim lol.
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation and spelling?: Majority of the time, I'll shorten words or spell with slang though.
Pink or purple?: Pink.
Could you live without other people?: Even though I have those days where I don't want to be bothered I'd go crazy if I were by myself all my life.
Social media?: I go on one.
Do you like caramel?: YES.
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: Savory.
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: 21.
Do you like classical music?: Nah.
Spotify or Pandora?: Pandora.
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: Never.
Do you sleep with anything?: My bear that I've been sleeping with for yeeears. Don't judge me haha.
Bike or scooter?: Bike.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Who is the one person you talk to the most?: my friends or my mom
Favorite type of shoe?: ballet shoes, sneakers, boots, ballet flats, flip flops, TOMS, Sperrys.
Banana or kiwi?: Kiwi
Live underwater or in the sky? Probably the sky=)
Do you type with capitals and correct punctuation?: yes=) I can't stand misspelled words even if its in a text.
Pink or purple?: Pink
Could you live without other people?: No way. I'm very socialable.
Social media?: What is social media?
Do you like caramel?: it's ok, I guess. I'm not that into it.
Sweet or savory (sugary or salty)?: SWEET SUGARY xD hahaha my whole mouth is a sweet tooth xD
Be 6 forever or 21 forever?: I really can't answer this. But probably 21.
Do you like classical music?: Yes I love it=) I was raised to love it, by taking ballet since I was 2 1/2 and playing piano.
Spotify or Pandora?: I don't know what Spotify is so Pandora? xD
Do you wear clothes just for the name?: Well I guess. Most of my wardrobe though is just cute little pretty bargains that I <3.
Do you sleep with anything?: My stuffed animals. I take turns=)
Bike or scooter?: Probably bike. But if I am going short distance then a scooter.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl