BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2014, 10:41 PM
GabriellaGirlsRock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: GabriellaGirlsRock180

GabriellaGirlsRock is on a distinguished road
 GabriellaGirlsRock is offline Status: Offline
Default I'm obsessed with...

Name things you are OBSESSED with at the moment or just in general... & if you have any, things you use to be obsessed with but not anymore.

I'm obsessed with:
1) Oreos or anything cookies & Creme flavored
2) YouTube
3) Summer
4) Sports
5) Cooking & baking
6) Cats * I have 2 cats & we cuddle. I might be a loner cat lady

Of course I am obsessed with many more things but I think this would be my Top 6 List.

I was obsessed with:
1) Reading * I don't know why I grew out of it but I use to love to read now, it's just something I do if I have to for school
2) Bearville *obsessed ever since 2008 but as the years went by I'm not so obsessed. I literally went on it so much before but now I still go on it but, not as much

That's all, I would love to see your obsessions or things you were obsessed with..

Last edited by GabriellaGirlsRock; 04-18-2014 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Too long
Old 04-14-2014, 12:45 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I'm obsessed with the internet xD
I used to be obsessed with bearville, TV and reading (I read 353 books last year - and yes they were actual books not kids ones lol)
I still read but not as much anymore
Old 04-14-2014, 04:19 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I'm obsessed with music, rollercoasters, the internet, Pierce the Veil, Little Mix and cats.
I used to be obsessed with Build a Bears, Bearville, reading (I'm so sad to realise that I barely read anymore, and when I do, it's almost always just the same books over and over) and Sylvanian Families, aha.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:47 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

Im obsessed with internet (here and blogging), Music, youtubers, reading, books, cooking, food and lots of more things
Old 04-14-2014, 03:15 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Sonic the Hedgehog, MLP, um... music, I guess. :P
That's about it I think.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:01 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Anime
Drawing
Video games
Manga

^^;
Old 04-14-2014, 07:55 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Anime
Fairy Tail
Shugo Chara
Manga
Drawing
Internet
Fridays
Video Games

I was obsessed with:
Sailor Moon
The PowerPuffGirls
Bearville
Stuffed Animals

My was list is kind of embarrassing *cough cough PowerPuff Girls*... Yeah.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-14-2014 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: I accidentally quoted my post ^^;
Old 04-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

I am obsessed with
  1. A website
  2. Fruity Pebbles
  3. Acne sweaters
  4. Brandy Melville
  5. McDonalds
  6. Taco Bell
  7. 90's cartoons
  8. Pokemon
  9. Music
  10. YouTube
  11. Making videos
that's about it.

but seriously, this sweater is beautiful.
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
My was list is kind of embarrassing *cough cough PowerPuff Girls*... Yeah.
I'm still obsessed with PowerPuff Girls to be 110% honest

Last edited by Irocker1021; 04-18-2014 at 02:41 PM..
Old 04-20-2014, 02:42 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

^^^^
That sweater is seriously beautiful xD
Old 04-20-2014, 05:46 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

I am obsessed with
...............food xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere, alicelovesyou, kirisuna <3, sammiebffl