BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2014, 12:22 AM
LauraBallerina59
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LauraBallerina59

LauraBallerina59 will become famous soon enough
 LauraBallerina59 is offline Status: Offline
Default American Horror Story

does anyone watch it? if so what season are you on ^_^
im currently on season 2 episode 1
Old 04-16-2014, 05:42 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I watch it!! I've finished season one and two so I'll have to wait until either season three is released on dvd or when it gets added to Netflix (:
Old 04-17-2014, 07:13 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I've watched the first episode and it's okay :/
Old 04-18-2014, 07:16 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

...?
Never heard of it.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

omg! i love that show. dont worry the third season is fantastic like the second!! But for some reason everyone likes the first season the best!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:41 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I watched the first episode and it was average, I got a bit creeped out so I dont know if I should watch the rest, I get scared so easily :/
Old 04-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
I watched the first episode and it was average, I got a bit creeped out so I dont know if I should watch the rest, I get scared so easily :/
its a little creepy but the story line is soo good. You dont know whats going to happen next until when it happens. Its very suspenseful, ill tell you that but there are amazing actors/actresses in the show
Old 04-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I'm horrible with shows that are amazing, I always end up looking up the plot on Wikipedia cause I just need to know what happens and end up not watching the rest of the season xD I'm trying not to do that anymore lol
Old 04-21-2014, 06:01 AM
Ben
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaronawesome172

Ben is on a distinguished road
 Ben is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Sammiebffl
omg! i love that show. dont worry the third season is fantastic like the second!! But for some reason everyone likes the first season the best!
Yeah second season is the best one
Old 04-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

I really want to watch it!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl