BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2015, 04:26 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I only got 30/50 on my Maths test... T^T 60%. 6C.
I tried so hard, too!

In other news, I changed my signature. :3
I am so addicted to Hatoful now... It's amazing!

Also, here are my finished stickers! ^^

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you like them. :3
I can't draw boys... ^^;

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
That sounds very fun (not). xD

Oh, the things schools make us do.
Oh yeah! XD
My hands were filthy. We picked up over 100! And - we also picked up a brick. XD

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 02-27-2015 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Autocorrect is a horrible thing.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:30 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I only got 30/50 on my Maths test... T^T 60%. 6C.
I tried so hard, too!

In other news, I changed my signature. :3
I am so addicted to Hatoful now... It's amazing!

Also, here are my finished stickers! ^^

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you like them. :3
I can't draw boys... ^^;

Oh yeah! XD
My hands were filthy. We picked up over 100! And - we also picked up a brick. XD
Those drawings are awesome! You are so good!

Aw, that's too bad about your test. At least you tried your best. (No, I wasn't trying to rhyme. xD )
Old 02-27-2015, 07:13 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Is anyone online?
Old 02-28-2015, 03:04 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm listening to sped-up music...
So... epic... :O
Old 03-01-2015, 06:51 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

I drank all the milk in my cereal today because I was thirsty, but - I'm actually kind of lactose intolerant and I am so regretting it now. T^T

I'm not the best with gluten either, which of course is really helpful! >.<
I just fancied cereal really badly...
Mean intolerances. XD

Apart from that, I'm re-decorating my room today! ^^
Old 03-01-2015, 07:04 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

-30? I live in the UK and I thought -12 was taking it too far. OMG!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:56 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
-30? I live in the UK and I thought -12 was taking it too far. OMG!
I know, right?! :O
It's been cold here recently, but - I still can't believe how cold -30 must be!

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Those drawings are awesome! You are so good!

Aw, that's too bad about your test. At least you tried your best. (No, I wasn't trying to rhyme. xD )
Ah! Thank you! ^^
I'm so glad you like them. :3

XD Nah - rhyming is cool. Don't worry about it!
Old 03-01-2015, 09:01 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I drank all the milk in my cereal today because I was thirsty, but - I'm actually kind of lactose intolerant and I am so regretting it now. T^T

I'm not the best with gluten either, which of course is really helpful! >.<
I just fancied cereal really badly...
Mean intolerances. XD

Apart from that, I'm re-decorating my room today! ^^
I did a room clean yesterday! I didn't really want to start, but it felt really good after. I threw out a bunch of stuff I don't need any more.

I know, right?! :O
It's been cold here recently, but - I still can't believe how cold -30 must be!

Ah! Thank you! ^^
I'm so glad you like them. :3

XD Nah - rhyming is cool. Don't worry about it!
-30 is like...you go outside and you can feel your nose hairs freezing immediately. Seriously. xD

BUT apparently today it is going up to -3!!!! YAY!!! (I'm actually so happy).

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 03-01-2015 at 09:03 AM..
Old 03-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Guys, I am SO embarrassed!
I was reading through old VM's that I'd sent people, and came across the most awkward VM (make that thing) that I've typed on this website. Are you ready for it?

Here's the backstory... When some hacking occurred on this site, I believed that Tamster accidently got turned back into a Knut. I'm not too sure now if this actually happened. Anyway, here it is. *cringe*

Tamster, when the hacking went on, did someone change your account to a formal manner of the phrase ''Knut''
If so, please can you explain in a formal manner on my wall.
Thank you for your time and complete patience for reading my post.
From

*hides in corner forever*
Old 03-01-2015, 06:41 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Wow, these 'old times' stories xD
I remember when being 'random' was cool and making polls like 'what's your least favourite vegetable' and 'what's your preferred method of eating noodles' LOL
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#hashtagftw, bazinga, be careful, curlyq95 (:, faye was here, hatofulisamazing, icannotstopdrawingpigeons, kaleighlurksinthedistance, the oatmeal may be hot, thistagdoesnotexist