BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2015, 07:16 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
I have way too much stuff piled up. If I were to put it all in one single account it would easily be a 500 page inventory xD
Goodness. 8O
I'm no sure exactly how much stuff I have... I'm too lazy to do all that fancy math. :P

OK, this doesn't make sense. For days I had been trying to become a Jr. Cybearguide again and, even though I had plenty enough days (at least according to my CBZ) it still told me I didn't and wouldn't let me take the test. I log in today and happen to notice blue stars on my username. Sure enough I look in my CBZ and bam- I'm a Jr. Cybearguide. And I didn't even take the test.
?!?!?!

Also, anyone remember where I can get a drumset?

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 02-04-2015 at 07:09 PM..
Old 02-05-2015, 05:33 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Hey guys! Definitely miss you all (:
February has a week off so I'm looking forward to that because in March I don't have any days off :/
Old 02-05-2015, 07:12 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Hey guys! Definitely miss you all (:
February has a week off so I'm looking forward to that because in March I don't have any days off :/
Heyyyy, I remember you! Wassup?

NVM about the drumset, BTW. I got one. (:

I just got rejected by my own tent... ):
Old 02-05-2015, 09:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
OK, this doesn't make sense. For days I had been trying to become a Jr. Cybearguide again and, even though I had plenty enough days (at least according to my CBZ) it still told me I didn't and wouldn't let me take the test. I log in today and happen to notice blue stars on my username. Sure enough I look in my CBZ and bam- I'm a Jr. Cybearguide. And I didn't even take the test.
?!?!?!
Yeah, that happened to me. I didn't take the test and became one. My brother was with me, and when I went to the classroom and saw the test was gone this followed:

Me: When they closed signups and bringing furry friends to life, they also closed becoming a Jr. CyBearGuide?!?!
My brother: But you are one.
Me: No, I'm not! I didn't take the test to become one!
My brother: Then what are those stars by your name?
Me: [notices two blue stars by my name] But I didn't take the test! How...?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:40 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Bear Boulevard with 4 bear heads?!
That's absurd.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
@Megs I rarely make plans, but do need to get my Rodeo Tickets by the end of the month. I really want to go to the BBQ cookout this year and need tickets for the carnival. Its not until March but people already have their tickets ready.

@Sarah that's pretty smart not organizing until the excess is out. I organize everything including all the stuff I need to get rid of. I guess spring cleaning is right around the corner
I rarely pay my mom back as well, its not huge amounts of money we loan each other. Just a few bucks here and there.

@TheDinoGirl the old Thread was months old. Decided it was time for a new one.
I have way too much stuff piled up. If I were to put it all in one single account it would easily be a 500 page inventory xD
Well, honestly, it's not so much about being smart as much as it's me being kind of lazy and having an excuse to not organize some of the stuff, lol. But I do honestly feel that if I don't want the stuff, and I know I'm gonna donate it and not have it around, then there's no point in wasting my time organizing it when I can organize the stuff I am keeping.

Oh, I see. If it's just a small amount and you guys are both okay with it, then I don't really see an issue.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:06 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Whatcha guys think of my avvie? It's myself as both an MLP and a Sonic the Hedgehog character- Bella the Fox and... well, I haven't decided my pony name yet. :P

Here's a better picture of them (sorry it's fuzzy :P)
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:26 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

Hey guys!
Old 02-07-2015, 07:31 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Hey, everyone (if anyone is on lol).
Old 02-07-2015, 07:33 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Hello.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#hashtagftw, bazinga, be careful, curlyq95 (:, faye was here, hatofulisamazing, icannotstopdrawingpigeons, kaleighlurksinthedistance, the oatmeal may be hot, thistagdoesnotexist