BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

View Poll Results: Does this sound like a great idea fur this christmas?
Yes!! 14 50.00%
Its ok 10 35.71%
No not at all 4 14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2010, 10:47 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

it is good i want a ticket is it online
Old 02-13-2010, 08:04 AM
Olliewicks
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Freddyyourock12

Olliewicks is on a distinguished road
 Olliewicks is offline Status: Offline
Smile Please all read this?

Hi everyone, wow so many of you want a ticket reserved I really appriciate it. Fur all those who wanted a special ticket reserved your ticket has indeed been reserved! Many of you seem to be conused and are asking the same questions so in the following you will find my beary own FAQ Section:

FAQ
1. Is this online or is this in real life?
answer: This is a special event that will take place through Decemeber ONLINE bearville
2. Does this event cost real money?
answer: No of course not although, if people are willing to pay 10 bearville to enter I would be more than greatful!
3. What is this all about, I am beary confused lol.
answer:
Bearville's Winter Wonderland is an online event that offeres a magical experience of bearville citezens while visiting Santa's homeland. Its beary simular to the "North Pole" but at the North pole Santa and his elves do not interact or talk to there lucky visitors so, Bearville's Winter Wonderland Santa does indeed talk to you and you will have the oppurtunity to visit Santa in his home to talk about all the great things and receive a beary special gift. Here are the activities that visitors can complete for free:
*Make a magical journey to Lapland by following starlit paths through the forests with sights of mystical creatures.
*Decorate and bake ginger breads with Mrs Claus in the Kitchen.
*Visit Santa's very own Rudolph the red nosed reindeer in there stables.
*Have an elf lesson guided by the head elf on how to get onto Santa's good list
*Enjoy a sleepy story read to you by the Lapland citezens.
*Go to the post office and send Santa a letter through bear mail.
*And finally meet Santa himself in his cosy log cabin deep in the forest and receive a magical gift from him!
All of this is to be held in my condo and the meadow this year 2010

Once again cubgratulations to all those who have reserved a ticket

Last edited by Olliewicks; 02-13-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Old 02-13-2010, 11:01 AM
cutiepie193768
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aj2hip17855 & harlinicebear

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepie193768 is offline Status: Offline

when will it open... december 13 is my birthday! can't waiiiittttt! lol (can you see my excitment???)
Old 02-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Kittyxd123
Polar Bear

Kittyxd123 has a spectacular aura aboutKittyxd123 has a spectacular aura aboutKittyxd123 has a spectacular aura about
 Kittyxd123 is offline Status: Offline

I'll come. One ticket - reserved - I hope.. :P
Old 02-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Olliewicks
Polar Bear

Hi there kittyxd There are now only 10 Tickets remaining as you have just got your ticket reserved well done! Please make a note of this so that you remember that you have a ticket reserved
Old 02-13-2010, 07:54 PM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

Ollie, there is no way this could happen. You need to contact a staff Memember to close the poll.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:46 AM
AngelBear830
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LaurenBearyCute124

AngelBear830 has a spectacular aura aboutAngelBear830 has a spectacular aura about
 AngelBear830 is offline Status: Offline

I'm come! Can you reserve me a ticket please?
Old 02-14-2010, 06:40 AM
Olliewicks
Polar Bear

Exclamation This is all beary possible :)

Hi there fabouls12 bearvilles winter wonderland is an event that is ran by me in my condo and the meadow. There are know special effects although all the events listed can take place For an exaample decorating ginerbreads last christmas we were given a table that has gingerbreads on and then after clicking on it your character will decorate gingerbreads! There will be a room that will be filled with all those tables allowing characters to decorate gingerbreads! And the stables would just be a room with a phew furry friend reindeer in and some outdoor stable furniture Its all very possible with alot of bearbills and credits so there is no need to closed this thread as this year there will be a bearville's winter wonderland, I promise.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT