BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2015, 09:00 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

yes, same here.
Old 03-23-2015, 01:38 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Rachel, are you referring to the logo on the build a bear website rather than the BABV website? If so, I agree. It looks a little tacky and not as detailed.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:07 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

yes, the new BAB logo generally.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:44 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I don't get why so many companies are changing their logos to look so plain. They all look like they were typed in Century Gothic. lol
Old 03-25-2015, 10:26 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

I don't get why they have to change the logos at ALL all the time, since I know it is always so expensive. Also, you have to change everything: the website, the stores, the letter paper and whatnot, because the new logo needs to be on everything. I know this from my dad. His company changes their logo frequently and then they have to get new versions of EVERYTHING and it is so unbelievably expensive.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:49 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I think it's some kind of "minimalist" trend. Apple did a similar thing when iOS7 was released, it's more "flat" and "simple" looking than the previous iOS systems had been.
Yes, that's what I was thinking too. I guess I prefer logos with more "personality"?
Old 03-26-2015, 11:23 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

... especially when it comes to a company that sells TEDDYBEARS!!! Playfulness is a lot more suitable than minimalist in that case.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:24 PM
ValorieAllHeart58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DivyaBallerina1

ValorieAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 ValorieAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

It's been like 3 years since I've played this game, but I checked my old email and cane here immediately. I felt like I had grown out of Build A Bearville, but I feel really sad now...
Old 03-27-2015, 09:45 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Well, I agree with playfulness over minimalism.

Honestly, I dont even know if they know that they will change for the better. I guess I prefer virtual worlds , but I don't know why

Well, I have to bid farewell to Bearville, but BI will still be on right?

By the way, I think its an understatement if they will use the current BAB Play as the successor for Bearville, I witnessed Bearville's development over the years, but then this happened

Well, I agree with playfulness over minimalism.

Honestly, I dont even know if they know that they will change for the better. I guess I prefer virtual worlds , but I don't know why

Well, I have to bid farewell to Bearville, but BI will still be on right?

By the way, I think its an understatement if they will use the current BAB Play as the successor for Bearville, I witnessed Bearville's development over the years, but then this happened

Update : I guess I didn't know Sharon was the new CEO(yeah, she assumed the position in 2013, but yeah), and I didn't like the new pace of BAB either, it makes me feel pity for BAB, and the younger generations who can't register their bears online
Old 03-27-2015, 01:23 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

I don't think their intention is to change anything for the better (even though they pretend it is) - just for the cheaper.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, cyrus loves you, frogs are sad, frogs rule!!!, i twas here, rip bearville, this is the end