BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2010, 09:32 AM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

Probablly because BI is not an acossiated site to Buildabearville.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 AM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chantellefurshion

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold
 chantellefurshion is offline Status: Offline

because bee i, be i and other abv. are potential for someone saying it in a hurtful way :/
Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

I reccon its cause Bearville doesn't know what it is so they might think its a bad word or rude word, Though like Sparkly Rainbow said it could be that!
Old 07-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Emmaflower36
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Emma c:

Emmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of light
 Emmaflower36 is offline Status: Offline

Nah but the only one left is bee eye.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:43 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babvfan
Umm well that fact that the abbreviation is BI might mean something...lol
Yes it can stand for a not so nice word. I believe that is why they have banned it. I do not believe that it has anything to do with this site at all. As it was pointed out you can say Bearville i. and some others that are not any form of BI

Last edited by mickeyquack; 07-11-2010 at 10:48 AM..
Old 07-11-2010, 10:57 AM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah rose..
babv/babw probably don't want people going on bi for maybe being afraid they'll loose users??
But why can we say bearville daily!?! XD
no sense!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

BI has another meaning O_O
Old 07-11-2010, 04:30 PM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeganJump4Joy
You can say 'Been i'
Yeah, you can (:
That's the only one I know we can say (:
Old 07-11-2010, 05:50 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop. There is no need to say it on BABV.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:13 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SparklyRainbow
Well maybe it is because people somtimes fight here and BABV doesnt want to put anyone in danger. I usaully say "Bearville In Spider"
xD Bearville In Spider... lol(:

Thanks for all the posts - I guess y'all are right Thanks!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, bear, team edward! psha! :), xxxxxx