BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Fun48
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyFullOfFun48

Fun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of light
 Fun48 is offline Status: Offline
Default Warning-scammer in bear boulavard!!!JUST SPOTTED AGAIN!!!!!

I have just returned from BABV from almost being scammed.
A girl asked me to trade,and I said yes. Here is our conversation:
GIRL: Hey
ME: Hi.
GIRL: I want this blue cuddles hat
ME: I promised my friend I'd never trade that
GIRL: Let me have it or I will report you
ME: Why? !
GIRL: Fine then let me try it on if you don't I'll REPORT you
ME: You can't report me for that...
GIRL: Yes I can! Now give it to me! ! !
ME: ... No I promised my friend!
GIRL: I'm reporting you
Then she canceled the trade.
A few minutes later I saw a girl saying " Give me back my bunny glasses! " and she said "No!" and left.
I managed to grab a picture of her character- I know it's tiny.
But be aware- there is someone who looks EXACTLY like her in that den.
I have blocked out the name. As I said, please be warned someone who likes EXACTLY like her is in that den so if you have a character that looks like this and it isn't you whose done this,don't be upset cause I saw someone who looked like her TWIN,seriously.
Click the image to open in full size.
^ Be careful when trading in bear boulavard- or anywhere!
-Abby

Last edited by Fun48; 07-15-2010 at 07:59 PM..
Old 07-14-2010, 12:55 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you! I'm in BB so I'll keep my eye out xDD
Old 07-14-2010, 12:56 PM
KaseyCute31
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaseyCute31

KaseyCute31 will become famous soon enough
 KaseyCute31 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to look out for them.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:56 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOSH! I see *them* she is standing right next to her twin... Freeeakkyyy
Old 07-14-2010, 12:57 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

That's for the report. And yes, everyone please be careful.
I don't think that she reported you. Some people do that to get people to give the items they want from you.
Shelly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KayleeBear517

Shelly is on a distinguished road
 Shelly is offline Status: Offline

UGH I hate it when ppl act like that. And poor innocent people who don't know better are taken advantage of.

And even if she reported you, it wouldn't matter because she's sending in false reports. You did nothing to be reported, so don't worry
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

I found a small difference. One has a lighter pink bow, and one has a hot pink bow.
Just tellin ya!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:01 PM
cherrycuddles3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cherrycuddles22

cherrycuddles3 is on a distinguished road
 cherrycuddles3 is offline Status: Offline

I think she should be reported for scamming someone.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

what girl is she there was a girl asking for trade
Old 07-14-2010, 01:04 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Please Report her

As you know her name then please report this girl to the cybear patrol team. Their email address is vwpatrol@buildabear.com
Tell them the whole conversation like you did to us. Also state the den , Date, time & timezone that you are in. Tell them that you later saw another girl asking for her bunny glasses back & she said no. This might help the other girl get them back if you can verify her story if she reports her too. She must be stopped. Thank you
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, a-b-b-e-y, alisaisaneenjuh, bellah (:, carley was here!, dbd12isonthalose!xd, faelikescannedcorn, grace waz here =), help babv, helpful :), izzy was here, jg-chan was here >3, millieblue2, pie was here :], savanahcute25, wakkawakkaheartshearts, xxxxxx, ♥jellybean