BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Blazetaurus3

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about
 blazetaurus3 is offline Status: Offline

Hellooooo yall
Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by blazetaurus3
Hellooooo yall
BLAZE!
I have so much to tell you,
about the cafeteria nachos..
like, you don't even know.
xD
Old 01-06-2011, 12:52 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
BLAZE!
I have so much to tell you,
about the cafeteria nachos..
like, you don't even know.
xD
Spill it lady. xD and HAIIII.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:54 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

Spill it lady. xD and HAIIII.
Did you know the cheese is actually mashed armadillo toenail?
And that the armadillos that they process ARE NOT clean!? They're from the sewers of Australia . ANDDD on top of that... the reason why they put on SO MUCH CHEESE on the chips.. is too cover up the stale and moldy flavor of them! So , GET THIS , my school is putting together a court case to SUE THE LUNCH LADY! it's all her fault! she could get us organic yummy food but she just has to go for the moldy!! xD
Old 01-06-2011, 12:55 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear

Did you know the cheese is actually mashed armadillo toenail?
And that the armadillos that they process ARE NOT clean!? They're from the sewers of Australia . ANDDD on top of that... the reason why they put on SO MUCH CHEESE on the chips.. is too cover up the stale and moldy flavor of them! So , GET THIS , my school is putting together a court case to SUE THE LUNCH LADY! it's all her fault! she could get us organic yummy food but she just has to go for the moldy!! xD
:O SO THAT'S WHERE OUR ARMADILLOS WENT! Ima join you with SUING the lunch lady
Old 01-06-2011, 12:58 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

:O SO THAT'S WHERE OUR ARMADILLOS WENT! Ima join you with SUING the lunch lady
Well, you ARE gonna have to travel to Oregon... but YEAHHH.... okay you can come, just bring lots of money for the lawyer. PSHYAAA. xD
Old 01-06-2011, 01:01 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear

Well, you ARE gonna have to travel to Oregon... but YEAHHH.... okay you can come, just bring lots of money for the lawyer. PSHYAAA. xD
PSSH. Fine. *packs for flight* here what i packed: the remaining armadillo's as evidence, a taco for lunch, a bunch of random clothes i found in my dresser thingy, 1000 bucks, my XBOX and Kinect, my DS, a laptop, and a random pack with a small collection of stuff in it* Oh yeah, the thing i packed this in is bottomless
Old 01-06-2011, 01:05 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

PSSH. Fine. *packs for flight* here what i packed: the remaining armadillo's as evidence, a taco for lunch, a bunch of random clothes i found in my dresser thingy, 1000 bucks, my XBOX and Kinect, my DS, a laptop, and a random pack with a small collection of stuff in it* Oh yeah, the thing i packed this in is bottomless
Wow you just have a love for electronics while fixing up some nachos.. .don't u?
xD
Old 01-06-2011, 01:06 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT.
xD
Old 01-06-2011, 01:06 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear

Wow you just have a love for electronics while fixing up some nachos.. .don't u?
xD
Yes, yes I do. just change the nachos to tacos
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blaze stole a tag, brooklyn(:, brunomars<3, chickennuggetsaregood, christina(:, court_got_first_tag!, cubby [:, d-pryde ftw!, daniela<3, daniela<3 got 2nd tag!, hannah banana splice, i am sad :(, i'msantabulous!, izzyisdizzy, kingdom hearts ftw, natz!! ♥, plumpthat.(;, sarah99lovestaylorlautner, sllhorsegirl, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, ♥lynn