BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2012, 09:34 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Wink Hakuna Matata? Yeah. It's our motto! What's a motto? Nothing. What's a-motto with you? It’s the Lion King DCT of March 26th

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to the Lion King DCT for March 26th

The Lion King is a Classic Disney Film. It first came out in 1994.

"The Lion King" follows the epic adventures of a young lion cub named Simba as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king of the jungle. As a carefree cub, he "just can't wait to be king," and spends his days frolicking with his pal, Nala. His father, King Mufasa, the revered ruler of Pride Rock and the lands that surround it, teaches him about the "circle of life" -- the delicate balance of nature which bonds all animals together -- and cautions him to prepare for the day when he will be called upon to lead. Mufasa's evil brother, Scar, hopes that day will never arrive and schemes to do away with the king and Simba so that he can assume the throne for his own tyrannical purposes. He and his hyena henchmen -- Shenzi, Banzai and Ed -- lure Simba into the path of a wildebeest stampede in which Mufasa is killed trying to save his son.
Scar convinces Simba that he is responsible for his father's death and urges him to run far away from the Pride Lands and never return. A frightened and guilt-ridden Simba flees into exile where he is befriended by a wacky but warmhearted warthog named Pumbaa and his free-wheeling meerkat companion, Timon. Under the dubious guidance of this nature's odd couple, Simba adopts their "Hakuna Matata" (no worries) attitude towards life, living on a diet of bugs and taking things one day at a time. The cub matures into a young adult and is able to put his past behind him until a beautiful young lioness, who turns out to be his childhood friend Nala, arrives on the scene. She tells him of the hard times and suffering that have come to the Pride Lands under Scar's reign and beseeches him to take his place as king. With the help of Rafiki, a wise shaman baboon, Simba realizes that his father's spirit lives on in him and that he must accept the responsibility of his destined role. In a climactic battle with his uncle and an army of hyenas, Simba attempts to reclaim his rightful place in the "circle of life."

It is the biggest animated Disney film in history since 1995.
It won various awards from the Academy, Golden Globe, and Grammy’s.

After thus huge success of The Lion King, Disney released The Lion King 2 followed by the Lion King 1 ½.

If you have not seen this movie watch it soon, as it’s a great film to see and that you’ll enjoy again and again.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy the DCT.

Thanks LionKing.org for all the wonderful information.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:35 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

I love this movie : D
Old 03-25-2012, 09:37 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, new DCT..

I love that movie, btw.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:39 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I was like oh no what happened then I noticed this dct lol.

I'm making a graphic it looks pretty xD
Yeah.
I better get my clothes and iron it.
Then go to bed.
I need my rest.
Before I fall asleep in class.
xD

I am so glad I have CS5; THE EXTENDED version.
woot.
xD
Old 03-25-2012, 09:43 PM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

Yay new dct!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:44 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of

Tonighttt we are young
Old 03-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Crystalhearts132
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Dave

Crystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to allCrystalhearts132 is a name known to all
 Crystalhearts132 is offline Status: Offline

LION KINNGG!!! :DDD
I still love this movie :'DD
Old 03-25-2012, 09:46 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I LOVE this movie. Its my favorite movie of all time without a doubt. The story and songs are great.
Every time I see it, I remember being a kid with no worries.

Well sorry I can't stay and chat. Writing this from my phone.

Good night everyone and please follow the rules.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:48 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear

Bye tweety
Old 03-25-2012, 09:48 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Lion King! o:
I'm going on this because I love the movie c:
Bye Tweety (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!rachelwashere, !!!staymindless, !!niallatemycookie:c, !!niallgivememycookiec;, aloha i was here ♫, curlyq95 (:, do-it-like-a-dude, germany is mine, harry♥louis, i♥lionking, katielovesjaymaandmatt, katielovesthehungergames, kolkolkolkolkol, lacey♥, laura<3, louislover♥, meghan<3, momma.cake.♥, oldmusicrocksoffsocks, onedirection♥♫, panic! at the disco <3, princess_cadence_wuz_here, strangeness and charm, wemmaislove, wolvesrgreat was here