BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2012, 12:11 PM
ZaraAdventureBear96
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZaraAdventureBear96

ZaraAdventureBear96 is on a distinguished road
 ZaraAdventureBear96 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mewws
I do have a question. Specifically, what would be an example of a scam? I understand the meaning, but not quite the matter.
Well one example of scamming may be saying your working for Bearville.com and asking you for your username and password.

I don't know if that is one example, there's more which I don't know about!
Hope I helped! ❀
Old 02-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyAngel24046
I have a question. Sometimes when I trade, a person clicks an item that they want but I don't want to give. So, when it's my turn, I click it to make it return to my inventory but it goes invisible. How do I know if it has been returned and if its still there?
It gets returned , that happens to me all the time. So, don't worry. It's Just a glitch.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:29 PM
BessAdventureBear98
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BessAdventureBear98

BessAdventureBear98 is on a distinguished road
 BessAdventureBear98 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks alot (:
Old 04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Clarecarnival5
Knut
BABV Name: Clarecarnival5

Clarecarnival5 is on a distinguished road
 Clarecarnival5 is offline Status: Offline

I agree! Good post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:17 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

Exactly. Thanks Loco for clearing this up.(:
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM
bearlover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: abbiewarmheart31

bearlover1 is on a distinguished road
 bearlover1 is offline Status: Offline

thanks loco i felt the same way
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Dragongirlet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: michelledivabear90

Dragongirlet is on a distinguished road
 Dragongirlet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mewws
I do have a question. Specifically, what would be an example of a scam? I understand the meaning, but not quite the matter.
Someone could tell you something is very rare when really it's worthless almost. Also lieing and such. And I agree with everyone also I think everyone should be careful and before they click that yes button they should do a quick google search.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:23 PM
MikePaws51
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MikePaws51,MikeSportsStar175

MikePaws51 is on a distinguished road
 MikePaws51 is offline Status: Offline

i've seen and heard about a lot of scammers. if you just leave or ignore them they get bored and go away, but if you respond to them they keep talking and trying to get on your account etc. Like i said the best thing to do is ignore them.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I think these are some great steps of stopping scammers. The same should go for here, too. If I ever come across a person like this on my virtual experiences, I'll be sure to follow these steps.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, abbygail, almasunshine2 wuz here!, amehissmart, bellah (:, cara, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, coolierachx], kalina, libbyluv2sing99 :), meghan, poofpoof, princess <3 jelly, shadow ninja, simone was here <3, tagger girl, vannessaadorable9 :), ♥jellybean