BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2010, 04:49 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MillieBlue2
What about Photoshop? o_o
You'd have to pay for it but its a good program
Old 08-06-2010, 04:49 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

But, how much does it cost? o_o
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
BrandonSeaShell6
Trading Teddy

BrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to all
 BrandonSeaShell6 is offline Status: Offline

Depends on which one you get.
PSElements is around 70 dollars.
And the CS versions are hundreds
of dollars (which is VERY pricey).
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah i did that with this program that i had.. and i just uninstalled it.. You should do that too..
Old 08-06-2010, 04:51 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SusanChic11
Okay, GIMP is supposed to be virus free but let me explain:

Somtimes just because it is the official website doesnt mean you cant get a virus from it. And somtimes when you download things, if you already have a virus on your computer, you see, somtimes the virus can attack the program causing it to look like GIMP has a virus, but its not really GIMP, its that the virus infected GIMP and whenever you use GIMP, it will worsen a virus on your computer. This has happend to me before on my VIRUS PROTECTER, AVG. Delete GIMP right away, run a scan and re-download GIMP from Cnet, I downloaded it from there and I have never had any virus on my computer with gimp.

Otherwise, GIMP may be the cause of viruses. Somtimes things like that can just happen, try doing CNET and it will tell you if there is anything suspicious in the program.

The best software to download in the mean time would probobly be:

Paint.net
Photofiltre (However its spelled)
Photoshop

Heres my final post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:51 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BrandonSeaShell6
Depends on which one you get.
PSElements is around 70 dollars.
And the CS versions are hundreds
of dollars (which is VERY pricey).
Which one is the best? o_o
Old 08-06-2010, 04:52 PM
BrandonSeaShell6
Trading Teddy

BrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to allBrandonSeaShell6 is a name known to all
 BrandonSeaShell6 is offline Status: Offline

The CS versions are the best. x]
However, elements is very close
to them. They can do almost everything
the CS versions can do. :]
Old 08-06-2010, 04:53 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

I'm getting PhotoShop Elements 8. The CS version is like for the prefessionals but elements, I heard, does the same kinda stuff
Old 08-06-2010, 04:55 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

I got a virus from it too--and everyone told me 'download it from the site'

I DID. I'm having the same problem as you are--but I don't mind the outcome because I use other programs. :P

------------------------

OOOooo get photoshop. It's fun.

CS programs are expensive, and have some tools the elements don't--but I'd get elements if I were you. I have CS4, and prefer to use elements and regular 7.0.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:56 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

Which one do you think most BI members use? o_o
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, meghan<3, millieblue2, nicki ♥, savanahcute25