BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

Kato kept running. She stopped for a second. "Now where did that monkey go?" Kato wondered. She kept running. She heard a loud sneeze coming from a house. Kato ran inside. "Is my sister okay!?" Kato said, almost yelling for Maisy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maisy got up. Sure, she couldn't stop sneezing, but she always cared for others first. "Are you okay??" Maisy asks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Happy 1,000th!))

Last edited by Zoey2Hip24522; 07-15-2010 at 05:37 PM..
Old 07-15-2010, 05:39 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PrettyPerfefect
(( 1000 posts! ))

Once they got inside Shadow closed the door. He ran over to Phoenix who was sprawled out on the floor. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
Kato kept running. She stopped for a second. "Now where did that monkey go?" Kato wondered. She kept running. She heard a loud sneeze coming from a house. Kato ran inside. "Is my sister okay!?" Kato said, almost yelling for Maisy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maisy got up. Sure, she couldn't stop sneezing, but she always cared for others first. "Are you okay??" Maisy asks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((WOOT WOOT! xD))

Phoenix looked up, "Psshh...yeah I'm fi-..." she looked up at Shadow, and knew he wanted the truth. "Yeah, no I'm really tired and my back hurts. Help? Wait, scratch that, we have to help this dog," she woofed, and tried to get up. She walked a few feet, then fell over again. She sighed, "So, what's your name? Haven't seen you before," she said down from the floor.

Harish then heard some sneezing from the house across the street. Ah-ha! he ran over to the door and started pounding, "Maisy! Maisy! Your sister and I are here! Maisy?!"
Old 07-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold

"Kato???" Maisy asks, getting up. "Did you brin-ACHOO!" Maisy sneezes, again.
"Yeah, here you go." Kato says, handing Maisy a bottle.
"Bleh." Maisy says, opening the bottle. She took out something, and tried to swallow it. "They should start making those taste better." Maisy says.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:44 PM
PrettyPerfefect
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaylaLoveable86

PrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the rough
 PrettyPerfefect is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
((WOOT WOOT! xD))

Phoenix looked up, "Psshh...yeah I'm fi-..." she looked up at Shadow, and knew he wanted the truth. "Yeah, no I'm really tired and my back hurts. Help? Wait, scratch that, we have to help this dog," she woofed, and tried to get up. She walked a few feet, then fell over again. She sighed, "So, what's your name? Haven't seen you before," she said down from the floor.

Harish then heard some sneezing from the house across the street. Ah-ha! he ran over to the door and started pounding, "Maisy! Maisy! Your sister and I are here! Maisy?!"

Shadow looked down worriedly at Phoenix talking from the floor. "Phoenix, you need to rest, and this other dog." he sighed. "Before you start talking, follow me." he continued. Shadow tried helping Phoenix up and stayed next to her so she could lean on him to walk. "Everyone follow me." he woofed without looking back. What a day! he thought, And to top it off there are three dogs and a monkey in my house. He chuckled to himself at how silly it sounded.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:49 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

What do you want your animal to be: A ragdoll cat (that's a type of cat, Google it)
What do you want your animal's name to be: Hannah
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): She is a typical Ragdoll. Brown paws, some brown on the tail, some brown on the head. The rest of her body is a very light brown. She has long glossy hair that gets tangled easily. Her eyes are big and very blue.
Personality: She's a very loud, outspoken, and outgoing cat. But if you get her going she isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind! Other then speaking out she is a very funny sweet kitty.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Rebecca
Other: She hates spiders.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear

Maisy follows everyone. She stays in the back. She doesn't know where they are going, but she follows anyway.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:00 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
"Kato???" Maisy asks, getting up. "Did you brin-ACHOO!" Maisy sneezes, again.
"Yeah, here you go." Kato says, handing Maisy a bottle.
"Bleh." Maisy says, opening the bottle. She took out something, and tried to swallow it. "They should start making those taste better." Maisy says.
Harish jumped into the house and ran to all the dogs. "Phoenix!" he remembered her from the Pet Council. "Are you ok?" he turned to Maisy, "And Maisy, are you?" he was worried about them.

"Ha-harish?" she knew almost every pet's name. "How are you doing?" she coughed, knowing that she shouldn't be trying to make conversation.

View Post Originally Posted by PrettyPerfefect
Shadow looked down worriedly at Phoenix talking from the floor. "Phoenix, you need to rest, and this other dog." he sighed. "Before you start talking, follow me." he continued. Shadow tried helping Phoenix up and stayed next to her so she could lean on him to walk. "Everyone follow me." he woofed without looking back. What a day! he thought, And to top it off there are three dogs and a monkey in my house. He chuckled to himself at how silly it sounded.
Phoenix nodded, "And Shadow? I"m pretty sure her name's Maisy," she winked, remembering hearing Harish and the other dog yell her name. PHoenix got up and walked, though every step hurt, she didn't want to show her weakness, that wasn't what kind of dog she was.

View Post Originally Posted by hannahmontanabear
What do you want your animal to be: A ragdoll cat (that's a type of cat, Google it)

What do you want your animal's name to be: Hannah
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): She is a typical Ragdoll. Brown paws, some brown on the tail, some brown on the head. The rest of her body is a very light brown. She has long glossy hair that gets tangled easily. Her eyes are big and very blue.
Personality: She's a very loud, outspoken, and outgoing cat. But if you get her going she isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind! Other then speaking out she is a very funny sweet kitty.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Rebecca

Other: She hates spiders.

((Accepted! (: ))
Old 07-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear

"Yeah, I'm okay Harish." Maisy says, remembering his name.
"Where are we going??" Maisy asks.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:03 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

((Gtg now, be back soon hopefully! (: Bye!))

Last edited by BrooklynCinnamon6; 07-15-2010 at 06:05 PM..
Old 07-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear

What do you want your animal to be:
My bunny, Bun Bun.
Click the image to open in full size.
What do you want your animal's name to be:
Bun-Bun.
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair):
Not sure..
Personality:
Doesn't really like to go alot of places. Is kind of fat.
OH FINE, she is huge!
What is the name of your animal's owner(s):
Zoey. (Lives with Kato and Maisy.)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(:, erika, gabi :), i love cats, i twas here, kalina, kitty kat, me+ow=meow!, meh is cream da kitteh, meow???, meowmeow >w<, mrow, natz!! ♥, phoenix rox!, random_lady_person, rawr! meh iz tigger., serena+lucky=♥, ~ prettyperfefect ~