BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-18-2010, 08:05 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

((SHOOT! *types fast on keyboard to edit*))
Old 03-18-2010, 08:07 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

((LOL. You want me to go next?))
Old 03-18-2010, 08:07 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy

Squirrel walked forward, taking the last steps between her and the dog and cat in fear and pride. She tried not to show her emotions as she walked up to them. "Hi!", the black and white dog said, with a exuberant voice. "My name is Squirrel.... What is yours?"
Old 03-18-2010, 08:14 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all

Oh my goodness, Fiona thought. Another one! It didn't show, but Fiona was definitely panicing. "Fiona," Espresso said, "Don't be afraid of that dog, I'm sure she's nice." Fiona relaxed a little. Not much, but enough. "Hi," Espresso said to the new dog. "My name is Squirrel.... What is yours?" the dog asked. Fiona noticed that Squirrel was acting just like she felt and felt a little better. "I'm Fiowna. It's nice to meet wyou Squiwel."
Old 03-18-2010, 08:22 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

Espresso was surprised and proud to see Fiona talking to Squirrel, barely showing even a hint of fear. "My name's Espresso," he said, welcoming yet wary. The dog could be a friend, but, as Espresso had learned much too often, she also could be an enemy. He hoped she was the first one. "What brings you here?" he asked.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:45 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

Fiona watched with watching eyes as the exchange took place. "What brings you here?" Espresso asked Squirrel. She could tell that, despite his size, he was being very protective of her, even though this dog was much bigger than him. For the first time in a long time, she felt like she had a friend. Of course she had Janette, but this was different. She decided then and there that she liked Espresso and that she was determined to make him her friend.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by NickiSnowflake
Oh my goodness, Fiona thought. Another one! It didn't show, but Fiona was definitely panicing. "Fiona," Espresso said, "Don't be afraid of that dog, I'm sure she's nice." Fiona relaxed a little. Not much, but enough. "Hi," Espresso said to the new dog. "My name is Squirrel.... What is yours?" the dog asked. Fiona noticed that Squirrel was acting just like she felt and felt a little better. "I'm Fiowna. It's nice to meet wyou Squiwel."
View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Espresso was surprised and proud to see Fiona talking to Squirrel, barely showing even a hint of fear. "My name's Espresso," he said, welcoming yet wary. The dog could be a friend, but, as Espresso had learned much too often, she also could be an enemy. He hoped she was the first one. "What brings you here?" he asked.
Fiona watched with watching eyes as the exchange took place. "What brings you here?" Espresso asked Squirrel. She could tell that, despite his size, he was being very protective of her, even though this dog was much bigger than him. For the first time in a long time, she felt like she had a friend. Of course she had Janette, but this was different. She decided then and there that she liked Espresso and that she was determined to make him her friend.
"Hi!", the dog said. Squirrel smiled. She looked at the cat. "I'm Fiowna. It's nice to meet wyou Squiwel." "My name's Espresso," said the dog, with something like worry in it's voice. "What brings you here?" Squirrel smiled. "My owner and I just moved here. Um... I would tell you my full story, but you must ask first. I would not want to bore you....It is a VERY long story...."
Old 03-18-2010, 09:03 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by snowflake200612
"Hi!", the dog said. Squirrel smiled. She looked at the cat. "I'm Fiowna. It's nice to meet wyou Squiwel." "My name's Espresso," said the dog, with something like worry in it's voice. "What brings you here?" Squirrel smiled. "My owner and I just moved here. Um... I would tell you my full story, but you must ask first. I would not want to bore you....It is a VERY long story...."

"My owner and I just moved here. Um... I would tell you my full story, but you must ask first. I would not want to bore you....It is a VERY long story...." woofed Squirrel. "Well, I'm up to it, if Fiona is," answered Espresso. "Are you?" he asked Fiona.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:04 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

"Oooo, a stowy? I wove stowys!" Fiona replied. She always did enjoy a good story.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:11 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
"My owner and I just moved here. Um... I would tell you my full story, but you must ask first. I would not want to bore you....It is a VERY long story...." woofed Squirrel. "Well, I'm up to it, if Fiona is," answered Espresso. "Are you?" he asked Fiona.
"Oooo, a stowy? I wove stowys!" Fiona replied. She always did enjoy a good story.
((LOL. 11 pages so far. OK, my story is long, so it will take me like 5-10 mins to type....SOrry! Hold on! Its coming!))
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(:, erika, gabi :), i love cats, i twas here, kalina, kitty kat, me+ow=meow!, meh is cream da kitteh, meow???, meowmeow >w<, mrow, natz!! ♥, phoenix rox!, random_lady_person, rawr! meh iz tigger., serena+lucky=♥, ~ prettyperfefect ~