BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 05-09-2018, 12:00 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

stopped by babw and build-a-bear bakeshop on family birthday and graduation.

no one wanted any of the available products. didn't even get cookies.

kept trying to get them to eat the bearhead cake pops, the head is not the first thing eaten...too funny.

many too cheap to believe costumes were available for high dollar amounts, still intrigued by the mohawk from mlp movie but no sale.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:07 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
9 (Shopkins™ Bear) - This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my entire life.
Hahaha too true! My exact thoughts when I saw your post.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Hahaha too true! My exact thoughts when I saw your post.
soooo much wrong with their current product.
new star wars ride, but not for bearville.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by st2nic; 05-10-2018 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: added gif
Old 05-13-2018, 12:33 AM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
soooo much wrong with their current product.
new star wars ride, but not for bearville.

I'm just thinking how sick it would've been if Bearville still existed and they had a whole Star Wars themed quest with lightsabers and Star Wars themed costumes...wow, a dream...
Old 05-25-2018, 11:04 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Old 05-26-2018, 07:46 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
hmmm

Old 06-10-2018, 09:22 PM
bearvillebae
Polar Bear

bearvillebae will become famous soon enough
 bearvillebae is offline Status: Offline
Default Build-A-Bear Bakeshop at Mall of America?

Has anyone been to Build-A-Bear Bakeshop?
Seem's like another excuse to get money! What a shocker!
There's one opening at MOA soon, and I don't know whether it's worth checking out.

And, I was in a store yesterday.
Not even the employees seemed to care.
Kids didn't seem that excited.
And, everything and I mean EVERYTHING was branded and overpriced.

Last edited by bearvillebae; 06-10-2018 at 09:25 PM..
Old 06-22-2018, 09:46 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by bearvillebae
Has anyone been to Build-A-Bear Bakeshop?
Seem's like another excuse to get money! What a shocker!
There's one opening at MOA soon, and I don't know whether it's worth checking out.

And, I was in a store yesterday.
Not even the employees seemed to care.
Kids didn't seem that excited.
And, everything and I mean EVERYTHING was branded and overpriced.
been to the bakeshop a few times (see previous threads and posts) was seriously less than impressed. could not talk anyone into eating a bear pop that was brown not starting at head...
was told the root bear milk tastes like a float. (for that price why not have a real one?)

and Sharon was blaming bankrupt toys-R-us for lower than predicted sales numbers at her stores (bring back bearville to increase sales .. from my still growing family. and yes .. coupons and bargains.)
not branded and cheap, would have bought decent justice league outfits, but not ultra cheap feeling thin fabric. (would really like them for ponies - mlp -your old brand?)
someone else has suggested a bearville star wars themed quest. I think if properly done, this would increase sales. $35 chewie part of buy 2 for $35 sale.

raise actual money for red cross. not just try to get the hurting hooked on your product.
match $10 gift and make free bear for distressed. (minimum from babw $100k)
we were on our way to help raise funds for children's home and would not stop for your free fix(experience) for others. from press release - On Saturday, June 2, Build-A-Bear Workshop is hosting a "Stuffed With Hugs™" event at all U.S. stores and invites the public to make furry friends free of charge to be donated to the American Red Cross. The 7,000-bear donation from Build-A-Bear will be allocated to five Red Cross Disaster Field Supply Centers in Reno, Nev.; St. Louis, Mo.; Carlisle, Penn.; Atlanta, Ga.; and Dallas, Texas, from which the organization can quickly distribute to children in each respective region.

work to make what customers want/need not owners' heartless greed.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:50 PM
bearvillebae
Polar Bear

bearvillebae will become famous soon enough
 bearvillebae is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
been to the bakeshop a few times (see previous threads and posts) was seriously less than impressed. could not talk anyone into eating a bear pop that was brown not starting at head...
was told the root bear milk tastes like a float. (for that price why not have a real one?)

and Sharon was blaming bankrupt toys-R-us for lower than predicted sales numbers at her stores (bring back bearville to increase sales .. from my still growing family. and yes .. coupons and bargains.)
not branded and cheap, would have bought decent justice league outfits, but not ultra cheap feeling thin fabric. (would really like them for ponies - mlp -your old brand?)
someone else has suggested a bearville star wars themed quest. I think if properly done, this would increase sales. $35 chewie part of buy 2 for $35 sale.

raise actual money for red cross. not just try to get the hurting hooked on your product.
match $10 gift and make free bear for distressed. (minimum from babw $100k)
we were on our way to help raise funds for children's home and would not stop for your free fix(experience) for others. from press release - On Saturday, June 2, Build-A-Bear Workshop is hosting a "Stuffed With Hugs™" event at all U.S. stores and invites the public to make furry friends free of charge to be donated to the American Red Cross. The 7,000-bear donation from Build-A-Bear will be allocated to five Red Cross Disaster Field Supply Centers in Reno, Nev.; St. Louis, Mo.; Carlisle, Penn.; Atlanta, Ga.; and Dallas, Texas, from which the organization can quickly distribute to children in each respective region.

work to make what customers want/need not owners' heartless greed.
How could a bankrupt company possibly lower all your profits? Typical Sharon.
Read online that BAB is the last major toy retailer left. If they keep continuing down there current path, then.... I don't know if they will still be around 10 years from now.

I understand it was ''A lot of dough that could be in Sharon's pocket'' to operate Bearville, but really... how much could it be?

What happened to Build-A-Bear's awesome, creative, original bears? Now it's branded this and branded that. I haven't seen any real original creative bears since Bearville closed.

Bearville's been gone for more then three years, and I just want to reflect on what they promised with the new world.

They said it would ''Build'' on the things we love about Bearville. Literally, what transferred from Bearville (no games, no craftshop videos or any other bearville videos). Instead, they just filled it up with a few cheaply animated games (that aren't even fun), cheaply made Bearville Alive videos, and a few other pointless activities.

They also said that they would have a mix of videos, games, and other things on the site. What other things do they have?

Wondering what Maxine thinks about Sharon. She's probably thinking the same we are.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:06 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bearvillebae
How could a bankrupt company possibly lower all your profits? Typical Sharon.
Read online that BAB is the last major toy retailer left. If they keep continuing down there current path, then.... I don't know if they will still be around 10 years from now.

I understand it was ''A lot of dough that could be in Sharon's pocket'' to operate Bearville, but really... how much could it be?

What happened to Build-A-Bear's awesome, creative, original bears? Now it's branded this and branded that. I haven't seen any real original creative bears since Bearville closed.

Bearville's been gone for more then three years, and I just want to reflect on what they promised with the new world.

They said it would ''Build'' on the things we love about Bearville. Literally, what transferred from Bearville (no games, no craftshop videos or any other bearville videos). Instead, they just filled it up with a few cheaply animated games (that aren't even fun), cheaply made Bearville Alive videos, and a few other pointless activities.

They also said that they would have a mix of videos, games, and other things on the site. What other things do they have?

Wondering what Maxine thinks about Sharon. She's probably thinking the same we are.
I was reading Maxine's Twitter today, and found it cute that her account name's still "ChiefExecBear" (although since she's retired she's been focusing on other things, like politics).

Also found this article about Sharon. Rescued Build-a-Bear, huh.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
anti-sharon alliance