BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Musical!

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2009, 07:23 PM
DakotaCute15
Banned
BABV Name: DakotaCute15

DakotaCute15 is on a distinguished road
 DakotaCute15 is offline Status: Offline
Smile ~*Daks songs*~ I will sing for partys!!! I edited my songs everyday and I'll have 2 new ones everyday, just contact me to sing for your partys!!! I will do it for free!

Here they are. I post all my songs here.

Under that tree.
Spoiler: show
Under that tree....
(Girl sings)I was thinking, I was walking to that tree... But then I saw you,
I was thinking, Oh oh!!! ( Music kinda changes ) Under that tree I hope he understands me... Under that tree I hope he see's me!!! Na na na na... Oh! Hope he see's me... La la la... Under that tree, I drawing you and me, like a dream, when you are loving me!!! But it's just a dream, I hope he saw me... Under that tree, are you looking at me... Oh oh!!! Na na na na whoa!!! Under that tree, I hope he see's me!!! La la... ( Boy sings ) Whoa, when she is under that tree, I hope right now she is looking at me... I hope she's drawing a picture of her and me... ( Girl sings ) Under my tree, I wish it was our tree, I hope he's looking at me, I hope he understands me!!! Whoa... Oh oh! (Boy and Girl sings) I hope he/she understands me!!! Whoa...

Dancing on the roof
Dancing, heart beating, your right there withn me! Dancing on the roof that fellings not gonna stop my hearts beatting dancing on the roof never gonna drop cause your feet are rockin' whoa oh! It's awesomer with you, dancing on the roof whoa whoa! The door is closing I was gladin' because I can dance with you forever! Dancin' on the roof. It's better with you, (dancin' with you get closer) Oh oh!!! La la la la la!!!! Na na na! It's so much better being with you, dancin' on the roof (can't you see it) whoa dancin' on the roof!

Why did we lose it?
Oh! Oh! Oh! Why! Why! Why! Why did we lose it? Why can't I love it? Oh oh oh!!! My my my! I called you mine, I was proud of it, now I'm proud to call you a heart breaker, why did we lose it, it was so great! When your eyes meet mine. Why did we lose the power, why did we lose the fun, when we were runing up on the roof. My my my, now I'm glad to call you a heart breaker, a proud breaker. You were mine mine mine!!! Bye bye bye! I can learn to love it. I can learn to hate it. When you were mine! Now your proud to call yourself a heart heart heart... OH OH! Breaker...

It's the best.
Walkin' Heart beatin' wonderin' is it the best. Sittin' on my couch, call all my 50 friends, have a party, dance till' dawn whoa!!! Dancin' heart beain' every things going so fine whoa! WHOA! It's the best! It's the best! It's the best... Oh the best!!! When your sittin' here with me. It's the it's the whoa whoa!!! Rockin' sittin' heart beatin' the best is being with you! It's the best it's the best! It's the best! It's true! I just gotta be with you. It's the best! Whoa whoa whoa! Oh oh! It's the best.

It's over (I'm so new your so old)
Hey hey hey!!! Whoa whoa! It was awesome but we lost it! Hey hey hey!!! Whoa whoa! Face it I'm better without you it's true!!! But I don't wanna lose you just saying I'm breaking up with you!!! That's so old, I'm so new, face it I'm better without you! Whoa whoa! You're so old I'm so new, you do everything old, I do everything new, face it I'm like the trendsetter. La la la!!! Hey hey!!! Face it i've been with you for 5 years, but it's over it's so true! I'm so new! It's over! (Whoa it's over) that's why I'm singin' whoa oh! It's over it's over it's over it's gettin' a little to old I'm to new baby! Hey hey hey! It's over...

I'm tired of hidin' (Let me go)
Why do I have to hide. I want that fame... How do I, let go!!! Hey hey! Here we go here we go!!! Whoa, I want to let go... Show my face!!! Whoa!!! Oh! Why do I have to keep holding to hide me... I wanna show the truth to the world!!! Hey hey!!! Let me go!!! Let me go!!! Whoa! Let me show my face to the world!!! Whoa, I wanna let go, why can't you see I am tired of hiddin'!!! Show my face whoa!!! Hey hey!!! Na na na na!!! Whoa whoa!!! Hey hey hey!!! Oh oh! Let go whoa! Oh! Oh! Show my face, na na na na na na na na!!! Whoa!!!Tired of hiddin' let go!!! Show my face to the world... Let that shy go!!! It is my chance!!! Whoa whoa!!! Let me go...

In a greenbelt you break up with me for her. Oh oh!!! But why am I sittin' her on my lap top finding a new guy!!! When my heart is just gonna be brokin!!! Catch me from love!!! Catch me from love!!! Whoa whoa!!! Your just gonna break my heart and go!!! So oh!!! Catch me from love never gonna be caught by my heart, cause I'm gonna be brokin' in love agian!!! Oh oh!!! Catch me from love!!! Catch me from love!!! Oh oh!!! Your never gonna be caught in love if you catch me, don't you want that don't you oh you you you catch me!!!

Last edited by DakotaCute15; 08-12-2009 at 12:51 PM..
Old 07-27-2009, 07:25 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

wow! nice songs! short, sweet and to the point!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Futr_Celeb
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SabrinaGroovin1

Futr_Celeb is on a distinguished road
 Futr_Celeb is offline Status: Offline

Good job!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:35 PM
DakotaCute15
Banned

Edited: I just wrote a new song!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:03 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

Great songs, friend!
Old 07-28-2009, 05:10 PM
DakotaCute15
Banned

More songs!
Old 07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
DakotaCute15
Banned