BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Karkat Vantas
Polar Bear

Karkat Vantas is on a distinguished road
 Karkat Vantas is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? September 6h
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Language Arts
3. When was the last time you made a mess? My room is always a mess lol
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? No
5. What was the last compliment you received? "You're pretty!"
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My mum lol
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? Lesliesummerfun, shredzy, MiNiMoose
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? No
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? I have to stay out of the sun for the whole summer :P
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Yeah
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? No
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Yeah
13. What's the last song you listened to? The Boys 'Round Here - Blake Shelton
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? Side
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? 45
16. What's your best piece of advice? Love yourself, each and every one of you is beautiful
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? My mum a bit more
18. What was the last fast food you ate? A taco
19. What's your favourite sport? Tennis
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? Lol no
21. Can you roll your tongue? Yeah
22. What's the last thing you broke? A promise to my mum that I'd be nice to my brother lol
23. Which country do you live in? North America
24. What's your religion? Muslim
25. What is your favourite colour? Pink
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? Elmo
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? None thank you
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Bacon & Eggs
29. Are you ticklish? No
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? Whistling
31. Stay up late and sleep in or sleep early and wake up early? The second one
32. Kittens or Puppies? Kittens
33. What was/is your favorite movie? High School Musical (Bye)
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? No
35. Do you like the Beatles? They're ok
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? Doctor
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? Don't have one
38. Hugs or kisses? Kisses ;~;
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? France
40. Chocolate sauce or hundreds and thousands/sprinkles? Chocolate sauce
41. What's the last movie you saw? Avengers
42. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes my arm
43. What is your middle name? Lexi
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Me
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Spinach-alfredo pizza
47. Do you have any siblings? Yeah
48. What is your favourite genre of music? Pop
49. What is your dream experience? Meeting my internet BFF irl [Which is going to happen soon omg! <3]
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Cosplay supplies
Old 07-15-2013, 09:15 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? December 12th
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Cooking class! But if I had to pick a core subject, English.
3. When was the last time you made a mess? When I was making Pad Thai, I got really angry and spilled it everywhere by accident.
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? No...I wish.
5. What was the last compliment you received? That I was pretty, lol.
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My boyfriend jk that's nonexistent.. my mom. xDD
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? I don't have one, sorry! I love all my friends on here!
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? Yes.. I believe so.
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? That someone close to my family died...
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Yes
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? My back as usual xD
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Knowing me, I love all food! So no. sorry xD
13. What's the last song you listened to? Don't Wanna Go by The Lumineers.
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? My back or side, depends on what is more comfortable at the moment.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? Don't use iTunes.
16. What's your best piece of advice? Never sacrifice doing something you love or believe in because of someone else. You never know when you will get that opportunity again or what difference it will make if you don't make the best of what you have now. So go out and do what you want to do, without regrets! And if you mess up, learn from those mistakes.
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? Both equally, but I get along better with my mom.
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Fried plantains
19. What's your favourite sport? Basketball
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? HECK YES WHY WOULD I EVER PASS THAT UP
21. Can you roll your tongue? no :c
22. What's the last thing you broke? my friends thing at her house for freezing ice? idk what its called haha
23. Which country do you live in? The U.S.
24. What's your religion? I'm not exactly religious, but I believe in God... I guess I'm Christian, but at the same time I find other religions very interesting, such as Buddhism...I'd like to learn more about that.
25. What is your favourite colour? Pastel colors! More specifically though, sea green/blue would be my favourite.
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? that one giant elephant mammoth thing xD
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? one of those victoria's secret models xDD
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Bacon and eggs, even though I'm a vegetarian. xD
29. Are you ticklish? No.
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? When people are super clingy! I can't stand it.. and when people can't hold a conversation.And when people judge others solely by their looks. And when people are overly confident in themselves that they think they're better than others.
Sorry that was a lot. xD
31. Stay up late and sleep in or sleep early and wake up early? Stay up late and sleep in.
32. Kittens or Puppies? Kittens... they're more calm. haha.
33. What was/is your favorite movie? I don't really watch that many movies, but probably either White Chicks or Mean Girls.
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? We have a dog named Marshall - he's a mini Australian Shepherd. And we have two cats, Mittens and Mischief.
35. Do you like the Beatles? Yes! So much!
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? I would definitely love to be a model or an actress, someone famous, or a fashion designer but that's probably not going to happen... so maybe a lawyer or a nutritionist? Idk it would also be awesome to have my own business! like a restaurant.
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? 6th grade...whatever age that was.
38. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? Paris, England, Canada, New York, Australia...so many places! I want to travel the world!
41. What's the last movie you saw? I don't remember... maybe that one scary movie Mama? Idk
42. Have you ever broken a bone? Yeah, my arm when I was like four.
43. What is your middle name? Very long and embarrassing, rather not say it. I usually just go with "I don't have a middle name." xD
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
45. What does your shampoo smell like? tree tea oil or peppermint or coconut idk i have like 4 xD
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian food!
47. Do you have any siblings? Yeah, 4 siblings... 5 if you count my half-brother (he doesn't live with me).
48. What is your favourite genre of music? I really love Indie rock and alternative is a close second.
49. What is your dream experience? to meet one direction and fall in love and marry whichever one i happen to get along with the most
or i mean just find a soulmate idk xD
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Concert tickets and a bunch of cute clothes I want!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:38 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? July 8th
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? MATH
3. When was the last time you made a mess? Today...
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? Nope
5. What was the last compliment you received? You're beautiful
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My mom
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? HoneyBanana30
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? Ummm... I don't think so
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? ?
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? No. In my dream, people were chasing me with knives.
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? My leg!
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Ya
13. What's the last song you listened to? Uh...?
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? Side
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? None
16. What's your best piece of advice? You are amazing no matter what!
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? They're equally loved. JK!
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Tacos with nacho cheese
19. What's your favourite sport? None
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? Never
21. Can you roll your tongue? No
22. What's the last thing you broke? A pencil
23. Which country do you live in? USA
24. What's your religion? Christian
25. What is your favourite colour? Pinkie Pie Pink
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? Zoe
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? No one's. I LOVE MY BODY!
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Pancakes
29. Are you ticklish? Yerp
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? Egotistical, arrogant guys who just think that they're the greatest human beings in the whole wide world!
31. Stay up late and sleep in or sleep early and wake up early? Stay up late and sleep in.
32. Kittens or Puppies? Puppies
33. What was/is your favorite movie? Rio!
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? 3 dogs, 1 guinea pig.
35. Do you like the Beatles? No. Way.
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? An Engineer
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? 9
38. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? Ummmmmmm..... Princess Aurora's Castle
41. What's the last movie you saw? Kronk's New Groove
42. Have you ever broken a bone? No
43. What is your middle name?
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Fruity flowers?
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken
47. Do you have any siblings? Yes
48. What is your favourite genre of music? Nothing in particular
49. What is your dream experience? Being able to go to Disney World for free.
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Video games and clothes

Last edited by RainbowDash_; 08-04-2013 at 11:26 PM..
Old 07-16-2013, 12:19 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? October 4th
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Probably Drama and Science
3. When was the last time you made a mess? Uh.. probably when I was looking for PJ's
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? No but I have to get one next summer. :P
5. What was the last compliment you received? "I love your shirt."
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My mom. ♥
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? All my wonderful friends of course but there are too many to name. (:
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? Nope
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? Uh that the guy who played Finn on Glee died. ):
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Yes I did!
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? No.
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Yeah.
13. What's the last song you listened to? Really Don't Care -Demi Lovato feat. Cher Lloyd
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? Front and side.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? 400 or 500 not sure.
16. What's your best piece of advice? Love who you are and kill mean people with your happiness and kindness. ♥
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? Both equally.
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Strawberry & cream oreos ♥
19. What's your favourite sport? Football & Soccer
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? I thinkI would. (:
21. Can you roll your tongue? Yep!
22. What's the last thing you broke? My mom's iPod but I fixed it. haha
23. Which country do you live in? USA :P
24. What's your religion? Christian Baptist
25. What is your favourite colour? Blue.
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? Elmo & Cookie Monster
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? None, lol.
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Bacon & Eggs
29. Are you ticklish? Yes and it is awful.
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? Oh gosh I guess arrogance. :P
32. Kittens or Puppies? Puppies.
33. What was/is your favorite movie? The Lion King
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? I don't have a pet. ):
35. Do you like the Beatles? They're pretty good.
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? Actress or vet
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? I don't remember.
38. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? Ireland and England and just the rest of Europe and Australia
41. What's the last movie you saw? Ice Age
42. Have you ever broken a bone? No, thank goodness.
43. What is your middle name? Leigh
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Well um sweet i guess you could say. haha
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken!!!
47. Do you have any siblings? Nope.
48. What is your favourite genre of music? I don't know. I really just like loads of music. (:
49. What is your dream experience? I guess finding my prince charming and living happily ever after with a job and family I love
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Concert tickets, traveling, clothes, and fun! : D
Old 07-16-2013, 11:35 AM
AwesomeGirl2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KelsiAdorable16

AwesomeGirl2 will become famous soon enough
 AwesomeGirl2 is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? September 27th
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Math
3. When was the last time you made a mess? I was making cupcakes with my little cousin yesterday...not a pretty sight.
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? Too young.
5. What was the last compliment you received? My friend said I was awesome.
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My mom.
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? Haven't been on since March...I don't have any friend friends on here.
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? In second grade we had a class one, but thats about it.
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? I couldn't bring a friend with me to the beach
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? I actually did!
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? My ankles, but that's only because of dance.
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Crepes.
13. What's the last song you listened to? I'm listening to Love Somebody by Maroon 5
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? Mostly my front and my side.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? 233, and I'm getting an iTunes card later.
16. What's your best piece of advice? Don't listen to the haters.
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? I love them both equally.
18. What was the last fast food you ate? A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.
19. What's your favourite sport? Baseball and Dance. I inherited the love of baseball from my Poppop, and I've been doing dance for 8 years.
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? Probably!
21. Can you roll your tongue? Nope, everyone else in my family can but me.
22. What's the last thing you broke? My old Gir wallet.
24. What's your religion? I'm Catholic!
25. What is your favourite colour? Purple
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? Elmo was always my favorite.
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? I think they'd all be a bit tall for my age...
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Pancakes with bacon...mwahahaha
29. Are you ticklish? Very.
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? Body fat.
31. Stay up late and sleep in or sleep early and wake up early? Stay up late, obvz.
32. Kittens or Puppies? Kittens.
33. What was/is your favorite movie? 1.The Perks of Being A Wallflower 2.Rise of the Guardians 3.The High School Musical movies
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? I have a Maine Coon cat named Gus.
35. Do you like the Beatles? I used to only like them a little but then I joined school choir and we sing a lot of Beatles, and I love them now.
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? I'd be a singer, but I **** at singing so yeah :/
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? It was the summer before 4th grade and I got a TrakFone. Now I have the iPhone 4S
38. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, kissing is gross.
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? California, I've never been off the east coast.
40. Chocolate sauce or hundreds and thousands/sprinkles? Chocolate, I hate sprinkles.
41. What's the last movie you saw? Pitch Perfect
42. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope, but I've sprained and pulled things 3 times in the past year.
43. What is your middle name? Mary
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Strawberry
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cereal.
47. Do you have any siblings? Nope, but I'm the oldest of 22 cousins.
48. What is your favourite genre of music? I like a lot of types of music.
49. What is your dream experience? I've already lived it, getting the best boyfriend anyone could ask for <3
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Gifts to thank my friends for being the best.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:01 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

*wrong thread sorry*

Last edited by ZoeApril1377; 08-04-2013 at 12:02 PM..
Old 08-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? August 31st
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? I liked art.
3. When was the last time you made a mess? Last night when we ate tacos.
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? Nooo.
5. What was the last compliment you received? A few days ago, some kid said he liked my Adventure Time shirt.
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My mom.
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? I dont really have one.
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? Nope
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? Today, when my mom said that when we go down to the mall I can't get anything at Hot Topic...
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Kinda.
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? No
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? I dont remember.
13. What's the last song you listened to? Uhhh...probably Blurred Lines?
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? My side.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? I dont have iTunes.
16. What's your best piece of advice? Nothing..
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? I cant choose! I love them both!
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Tacos.
19. What's your favourite sport? I don't really like sports that much, so none.
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? No way.
21. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
22. What's the last thing you broke? I really don't know.
25. What is your favourite colour? Red
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? I havent seen that show for years and years, so I dont know.
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? None of them.
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Bacon and eggs.
29. Are you ticklish? Kinda
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? When you are waiting in line at the store and someone is pretty much on top of you, standing behind you.
31. Stay up late and sleep in or sleep early and wake up early? Sleep early and wake up early.
32. Kittens or Puppies? Kittens
33. What was/is your favorite movie? I dont have one.
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? Seven pets. Four ducks, two horses, one dog.
35. Do you like the Beatles? Yeah
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? Lawyer
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? I got my first cellphone like 9 months ago so I cant really say.
38. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? Arizona (thats why I named my girl horse that.)
40. Chocolate sauce or hundreds and thousands/sprinkles? Sprinkles
41. What's the last movie you saw? Evil Dead (kinda. after the dog died I left the room cause I got mad)
43. What is your middle name? Jane
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Smells like chemicals.
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Steak
47. Do you have any siblings? Nope!
48. What is your favourite genre of music? Pop or alternative.
49. What is your dream experience? Moving to Arizona on a ranch, being an awesome lawyer, having a husband and a kid.
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Anything I can find that is related to Creepypasta, then if I had leftover money I would buy a new PC (so i can have this one in my room)
Old 08-04-2013, 08:20 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? August 6
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Language Arts. (:
3. When was the last time you made a mess? Like a week ago.
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? Too young for a job. xD
5. What was the last compliment you received? “You’re really nice when you want to be..”
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My bestfriend. (:
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? I don’t have one.
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? Nope. xD
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? School is starting soon. xD
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Not really.
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? Nope.
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Yup.
13. What's the last song you listened to? Part Of Me(:
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? Side mostly.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? Umm.. I think 250.
16. What's your best piece of advice? “Don’t ever forget your value. You’re beautiful, and don’t you dare forget that. So dry your tears off your beautiful face and smile.” I think it’s more of a quote but whatevers. xD
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Sandwich.
19. What's your favourite sport? Um… I guess basketball.
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? Yes, if I won’t die. xD
21. Can you roll your tongue? Nope.
22. What's the last thing you broke? Umm… I can’t remember..
23. Which country do you live in? USA.
24. What's your religion? Atheist.
25. What is your favourite colour? Blue.
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? Elmo!!
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? Umm. Iunno.
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Pancakes.
29. Are you ticklish? Totally. xD
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? ??? Iunno??
33. What was/is your favorite movie? ..I don’t have one.
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? I have 4 dogs, and 1 bunny. (:
35. Do you like the Beatles? I love them.
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? Writer or a graphics designer??
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? I’m getting one soon. ^^
38. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? Japan.
40. Chocolate sauce or hundreds and thousands/sprinkles? Chocolate sauce.
41. What's the last movie you saw? The Lion King. What?
42. Have you ever broken a bone? No.
43. What is your middle name? Iunno. You tell me 8)
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Like shampoo.. xD
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Umm.. Pasta?
47. Do you have any siblings? 3.
48. What is your favourite genre of music? Pop and Rock.
49. What is your dream experience? Finding someone who I love.
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Stuff.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? March 10th
2. favourite subject at school? English
3. When was the last time you made a mess? Yesterday, I was making coffee and I spilt sugar.
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? Chores, does that count?
5. What was the last compliment you received? August 3rd, at my Justin Bieber concert, somebody liked my earrings and phone case.
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? My mom. xD
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? Haven't been on here in a while do idk.
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? No, I was a good little girl. (ya right)
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? My aunt was in the hospital.
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Yes, I went to bed at like 2:30
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? No.
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Yes, Jalapeño Poppers
13. What's the last song you listened to? Baby I
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? All.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? My family and I share iTunes on our computer so I would say roughly over 1,000
16. What's your best piece of advice? Never Say Never
17. Do you love your Mum or your Dad more? I'd rather not answer that one.
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Cookies!
19. What's your favourite sport? Volleyball
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? Yes, once I've prepared myself.
21. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
22. What's the last thing you broke? My clipboard.
23. Which country do you live in? MURICA
25. What is your favourite colour? Purple.
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? Elmo because of his adorable voice.
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? Beyoncé
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Pancakes
29. Are you ticklish? NO
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? Too many to choose from
Kittens or Puppies? Puppies.
33. What was/is your favorite movie? Never Say Never
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? Nope
35. Do you like the Beatles? No
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? Singer.
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? 5, but it was an old one that I only used for taking pictures.
38. Hugs or kisses? hmm.. maybe kisses?
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? Paris, France
41. What's the last movie you saw? Never Say Never. (ive used this as like 3 answers before)
43. What is your middle name? Squarepants
45. What does your shampoo smell like? Peppermint (I think)
46. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pizza, only because there are different types like breakfast pizza, dessert pizza, ect.
47. Do you have any siblings? 2, one is a half sibling
48. What is your favourite genre of music? Pop.
49. What is your dream experience? Becoming a singer
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? Bieber merchandise.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:21 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

1. When is your birthday? March 5th
2. What is/was your favourite subject at school? Art or drama
3. When was the last time you made a mess? I actually can't remember xD
4. Do you have a job? If so, where? Well I work for my dad sometimes..aha.
5. What was the last compliment you received? Idk, I don't get compliments lol.
6. Who was the last person to tell you that they loved you? i don't think anyone has said that in a long time to me so.. xD
7. Who is your favourite user on BI? Idk, I am never really on anymore
8. Did you have a star/sticker chart when you were younger? I had one at school but not at home.
9. What was the last piece of bad news you received? A friend can't come with me to a video game festival ):
10. Did you have a good sleep last night? Yeah, for once
11. Does any part of your body hurt at the moment? Nope
12. Have you ever tried a food you thought you wouldn't like but ended up liking it? Prawn crackers
13. What's the last song you listened to? Stars dance- Selena Gomez
14. Do you sleep on your back, front or side? All.
15. How many songs do you have on your itunes? Not much since practically none of my songs on my old Ipod transferred onto my new Ipod.
16. What's your best piece of advice? People say life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get but if you check the ticket you do. So don't rush into things xD
18. What was the last fast food you ate? Cornflakes
19. What's your favourite sport? Badminton
20. If you were given the option, would you go to the moon? Not sure, because I would want to go home and stuff. haha
21. Can you roll your tongue? Yeah
22. What's the last thing you broke? I don't remember tbh.
23. Which country do you live in? UK
24. What's your religion? I'm really not sure tbh
25. What is your favourite colour? Pink
26. Which is/was your favourite Sesame Street character? I never really watched it but I think I liked big bird and elmo the most.
27. If you could have any celebrities body, whose would you chose? Ellie Goulding.
28. Pancakes or Bacon and Eggs? Pancakes!.
29. Are you ticklish? Yes
30. What human characteristic annoys you the most? idk
31. Stay up late and sleep in or sleep early and wake up early? Stay up late and wake up late.
33. What was/is your favorite movie? I have loads.
34. Do you own any pets? If so what are they? I have a dog called Ruby
35. Do you like the Beatles? Well, I only really know the songs hey jude and yellow submarine but I really like John Lennon's song imagine.
36. If you could have occupation which would you choose? Singer or an actress
37. How old were you when you got your first cellphone? idk
38. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!
39. If you could travel, where would you like to go? America, or London
40. Chocolate sauce or hundreds and thousands/sprinkles? Can you have both?
41. What's the last movie you saw? Teen beach movie ( and I didn't like it )
42. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope
43. What is your middle name? Lauren
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, because sometimes vanilla is too plain haha
45. What does your shampoo smell like? I honestly don't know.
46. If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fries
47. Do you have any siblings? yeah, 2.
48. What is your favourite genre of music? idk
49. What is your dream experience? My dreams are just messed up so I'm not sure if I should put them on here
50. If you had a thousand dollars, what would you spend it on? First, I would have to raise enough money to go to america, then get over there and spend it on everything in justice and hot topic!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT