BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2013, 04:59 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
Smile What are you GIVING for Christmas?

I know you're probably going to get stuff for Christmas, and you probably do, too. Or you probably at least know what you want.
But this thread is about what you're giving for Christmas, if anything. I won't tell ;]

I bought (well, technically mom and dad ordered it but I paid for it) a Hot Wheels Acceleracers 4 DVD set for my little brother.

...And I was going to buy my mom a pair of earrings but I didn't have enough money.

BTW this isn't meant to be a guilt trip or anything if you're not giving anything or don't know what you're giving. It's fine either way. (:

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 12-01-2013 at 08:35 PM..
Old 11-30-2013, 02:58 AM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: May see on bearville chat ;)

MacieRockerBear is on a distinguished road
 MacieRockerBear is offline Status: Offline

I don't have much money but in bearville I am going to give gifts to random people, and my friends as well
Old 12-01-2013, 07:19 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I have absolutely no idea. I feel so guilty now, aha.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I've gotten some lip balm, sweets, and a writing set ( the pens look like lipstick )
for five of my friends.
I still need to get more presents though :/
Old 12-01-2013, 08:33 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mayaluckybear19
I have absolutely no idea. I feel so guilty now, aha.
I didn't mean for this thread to be a guilt trip, I'm sorry if it comes across that way. If you're not giving anything don't feel guilty about it (:
Old 12-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Ok I started this in October dont judge xD

Dad- a table tennis racket ( we want to get him a table tennis set for his birthday) or some cool tool
Mom- she loves it when I DIY her things, I think I'll make her a necklace.
Brother- ok I have no idea something superman or batman ? He's 6 so it should be easy
Friends- I'll get each one something different, and then a Christmas ornament.
Orchestra teachers- something sweet haha.
Cousin- she loves batman and deadpool, so comics I guess. Or makeup.
Grandma- a painting
Other friends, they live 2 hours away-
Older two- acsessories!! Or bath and body works.
Younger one- a doll or some cute clothes
Old 12-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

-I'm making a DIY photo scrap book for my parents, nana and papa, and my aunt in uncle. (all on my mom's side of the family)
-I'm getting mt bff a wrestling calendar
-one of my brothers duck tape
-my other brother a paracord braclet
- IPhone 5 s case for one of my other friends
- vera bradley headband for my "little sister" (I mentor her at my school)
- earrings for my other "little sister"
-basketball tapes for my uncle (since he doesn't have cable)
Old 12-03-2013, 04:34 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
I didn't mean for this thread to be a guilt trip, I'm sorry if it comes across that way. If you're not giving anything don't feel guilty about it (:
No no, don't worry, I didn't mean it that way. c: I'll probably buy my brother something Minecraft related, seeing as that's all he talks about at the moment, lol.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT