BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 01:34 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Welcome to the art club! OPEN!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Credit for this amazing banner goes to Princess Leia
!

Art is a wonderful way to express yourself, voice your opinions, add to the world, and so much more! Here is where you can share that passion with the rest of BI, in the Art Club!
You can talk about art, come here for advice, critique others, etc.

Art comes in many forms. This includes (but is not limited to) drawing, painting, photography, crafts, graphics, songwriting, poems, sculpting, and more.

-{Rules}-
Be kind to all other members and respect their art.
If you're going to give advice or critique something, choose your words carefully and be kind.
Do NOT steal another members artwork and claim it as your own.
Make sure ALL of your artwork is BI appropriate and that it doesn't give out personal information.
Have fun!

-{Ranks}-
Please VM me if you have met all the criteria to move to the next rank, it's very hard to keep up with all the posts and members, especially as the club expands. Thank you!
Art Student - Just joined
Charcoal- Has more than 10 posts in the club.
Oil Paint- Has more than 20 posts in the club and has critiqued another members' artwork.
Watercolor - Has over 45 posts in the club, has a link in their siggie, and has answered more than 7 points.
Canvas - Has more than 65 posts in the club, has critiqued another members' artwork, has more than 15 points, and has shared 1 fact with the club.
Polymer - Has more than 100 posts in the club, has more than 20 points, has participated in at least one contest, and shared 3 facts with the club.
Leonardo DaVinci - Has more than 200 posts in the club, has more than 35 points, has shared more than 6 facts with the club, and has participated in more than 5 contests.

-{Contests}-
Check back soon!

-{Trivia}-
Each trivia question you answer is worth 1 point, there might be a bonus question from time to time worth more though!
Question: Who painted the famous painting Mona Lisa?

There will be a weekly trivia question. I apologize if I don't update it on time every single week but I'm going to be doing my best.

-{Members}-
FishBowl - Owner
Savanah (savanahcute25)- Charcoal (1 Point)
Honey (HoneyBanana30) - Charcoal

Smiley (Neon Smiley : ) ) - Charcoal
Zoe (Zoeadventurebear1052) - Charcoal
Dakota (DakotaBear810) - Art Student
Jalyn (Jalynpink) - Charcoal (1 Point)
Paddi (Paddingtona) - Art Student

Kaleigh (PhineasandFerbFAN) - Charcoal (1 Point)
Faye (FayeTeddyBear) - Art Student
Haili (Hailisnowflake4) - Art Student
Anna (CurlyQ95) - Art Student
Pika Girl (BritneyBearHug791) - Art Student
Cutie (Cutiegirl99) - Charcoal
EmilyAdorable (emilyadorable711) - Art Student
Alice (AliceDecember7) - Art Student
Abby (AbbyAlohaBear) - Art Student (1 Point)
Where the wild things are (Sakura) - Art Student

-{Form To Join}-
BI Username:
What would you like to be called?:
What types of art do you do?:
Will you be active?:
Any suggestions, questions, or comments?:

-{Point Shop}-
Here is where you'll be able to spend the points you earn from the trivia, contests, and other various activities!

Move Up A Rank - By buying this, you can move up a rank without doing the work, but it's going to cost you! -5 Points

Thanks for checking this club out and I hope you join!

Last edited by FishBowl; 05-30-2013 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-08-2013, 01:56 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Please ignore me I'm really sorry ):
I posted by mistake
Please forgive me!
Please!!! :S

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 04-08-2013 at 02:00 PM..
Old 04-08-2013, 03:56 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

-{Gallery}-
This is where our members can have their artwork displayed.

-{Archive}-
Past events, contests, etc. will be in here.

Last edited by FishBowl; 04-08-2013 at 04:10 PM..
Old 04-08-2013, 04:08 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

-{Form To Join}-
BI Username: Savanahcute25
What would you like to be called?: Savanah
What types of art do you do?: EVERYTHING! xD
Will you be active?: Yes!
Any suggestions, questions, or comments?: I love art! Amazing club! <33

Yay I'm the first member. xD
Old 04-08-2013, 04:09 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

We are now open!

Last edited by FishBowl; 04-08-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Old 04-08-2013, 04:10 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Username: Above ↑
Nickname: Honey
Type/s of artwork: Mostly manga art but any type of art
Will you be active: Yep (:
Suggestions,questions & comments: Sorry about earlier ): Great club though (:
Old 04-08-2013, 04:11 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
-{Form To Join}-
BI Username: Savanahcute25
What would you like to be called?: Savanah
What types of art do you do?: EVERYTHING! xD
Will you be active?: Yes!
Any suggestions, questions, or comments?: I love art! Amazing club! <33

Yay I'm the first member. xD
Yay, welcome to the club, Savanah! ^_^
Aha, thanks. I didn't see one around so I'm hoping it will be a popular club. c:
Old 04-08-2013, 04:11 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Yay, welcome to the club, Savanah! ^_^
Aha, thanks. I didn't see one around so I'm hoping it will be a popular club. c:
Thanks so much Abby! I really hope so too. It's a great club! The club is open to post in, right?
Old 04-08-2013, 04:12 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Username: Above ↑
Nickname: Honey
Type/s of artwork: Mostly manga art but any type of art
Will you be active: Yep (:
Suggestions,questions & comments: Sorry about earlier ): Great club though (:
Welcome to the club, Honey! No problem with earlier, it didn't mess anything up, no worries. (;

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Thanks so much Abby! I really hope so too. It's a great club! The club is open to post in, right?
Yup, it's fully open right now.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:12 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Welcome to the club, Honey! No problem with earlier, it didn't mess anything up, no worries. (;

Yup, it's fully open right now.
Okay great! : D Does this club includes crafts too?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, faye was here, it's mee!!!!!!, jalyn, love who you are ♥, pkmn trainer red was here, savanahcute25, savanahlovesart, sock monster (:<, the me is zoe xd, woah_it's_jay, ♫ kaleigh ♪