BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2012, 01:14 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
OMG AWESOME!!
xD

Hey! xD
we haven't talked in ages
xD
Old 07-28-2012, 01:14 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by buildabear14
Anyone see the opening ceremony last night?
Only some of it. xD
Old 07-28-2012, 01:15 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

I thought it was awesome! xD
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
OMG AWESOME!!
xD

Hey! xD
they were shooting smurfs 2 in paris
i was in paris
I CRIEDD

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
hows kayma xD
she's watching the olymics with matt.
xD
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by MonaChocolate
we haven't talked in ages
xD
Yeah. ]: Wasssup?~
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

I felt bad for the person who had to clean up all the confetti at the end
xD
Old 07-28-2012, 01:16 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by PawsomeGirl
they were shooting smurfs 2 in paris
i was in paris
I CRIEDD

she's watching the olymics with matt.
xD
Did you get her autograph? xD
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

i stayed up til 12:30 watching it
AND WE CAME OUT LAST
i only wanted to see tom daleys beautiful face
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy

xD
Eeek! xD
Old 07-28-2012, 01:17 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

The James Bond video was hilarious xD

xD
Oh wow, I never thought about that!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, claire<3, directionators., directioner♥, doctorwho<3, elliegouldingisflawless, food, germany is mine, hiilikepie, i love my irish potato, imma brat, isabeldidnottagthisthread, juliabearfun21, kolkolkolkolkol, niall horan♥(:, onedirection♥♫, sorryyourmad;~;, up up and away, victoria, yes ellie is flawless