BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2008, 03:01 PM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

I was able to get a new certificate with nothing but my word that we had them, but not ever store will do that. I know these ladies well. You could probably take the certificate with you to show that you wanted to update it.

Old animals are not in the list to choose from when you make an new certificate, however you can just choose one of the animals in the system to represent your old bear.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:07 PM
reeceultracool2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: reeceultracool2

reeceultracool2 has disabled reputation
 reeceultracool2 is offline Status: Offline
Wink

View Post Originally Posted by pixarmc
If you have the old certificate, not a receipt, will they give you a new one?
Absolutely. Just use the code at the bottom of the old cert. and type it into the computer along with all your old info....birth-date...name...everything. The new cert. will have the new format and code on the bottom. I have never had any BABW employee get snooty with me about re-birthing and I am sorry for any who has. This seems, to me, like it would be something that Maxine herself would not tolerate because it deviates from the whole concept entirely. If she knew her employees were turning to people in such a manner and writing them off that way she would be upset. Just an opinion, don't mean to offend anyone.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:16 PM
MelodyPaws
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelodyPaws Jr.CyBearGuide

MelodyPaws is on a distinguished road
 MelodyPaws is offline Status: Offline
Red face

Can I take my Unicorn in that has no Certificate or Tags, and get a new Certificate? I'd really love to have the Unicorn shirt And I could make my Giraffe a Certficate and just pick an animal off the virtual list
Old 06-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

I tried to rebirth 3 and it didn't work. My brother tried and it didn't work, either.

~F9807
Old 06-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Gia2Hip35
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gia2Hip35

Gia2Hip35 is on a distinguished road
 Gia2Hip35 is offline Status: Offline

The people a BABW gave me a blank tag and I scanned it in the computer! It was so cool at how many bears there were! I EVEN SAW TED THE TAILOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I chose my Hippo though. I was so tempted to do some other animal but it was so cool! I will probualy bring my sister's that has No value and do that!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:50 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

i asked my store and they said that is what welcome passes are for i was really sad
Old 06-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Erikaheartbeat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Erikaheartbeat

Erikaheartbeat is on a distinguished road
 Erikaheartbeat is offline Status: Offline

maddieverycute- you can just ask for a webcode or just ask to make a new b.c. you don't need to bring in the old one or your bears if you don't want
Old 06-25-2008, 02:55 AM
YolandaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: YolandaHug

YolandaHug is on a distinguished road
 YolandaHug is offline Status: Offline
Wink It is like having new babies!

After reading this blog, today I went to the BAB store and asked for 3 new certificates. I was kind of nervous but the employee was soooo nice! I had 2 original certificates but I was missing one. The numbers of the certificates helped him to identify the stuffed animals and for the 3rd he needed a code. My kids are so happy to receive their rewards. I am very happy. I really appreciate their help at the store!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 10:36 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Oh, that is so excellent, Yolanda. The people in my store are so nice too and my daughter was able to rebirth her 1st two bears. She was thrilled when she was able to do that.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:54 AM
ZoeOctobear19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ZoeOctobear19

ZoeOctobear19 is on a distinguished road
 ZoeOctobear19 is offline Status: Offline
Angry

I am so mad! A week or so ago we called the closest BABW to ask if we needed to bring the animal in to rebirth an animal and If we COULD rebirth an animal. They said that we can and that we don't need to bring in the animal since it's just a game and they don't really care. But when we got there we asked again and they said that we can't, they've never heard of such a thing, and that it would be impossible since their old?!?
Then they handed me a welcome pass. What a waste of gasoline! And the bear was only made in 2006!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT