BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 12-03-2010, 04:48 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I didn't believe any of this Wonderland nonsense. I had gone there before. You know, believing in the impossible...

"This is not Wonderland, Austin." I spoke in a hushed tone.

"Yes, yes it is Alice." He whispered back. He leads me to this palace of Majesty.

He says that the infamous Red Queen is said to have put Wonderland under her complete control.

"Wow, the Red Queen?" I ask.

"Yes. It's horrible. Notice how d a r k this place is? It's because the vivacious creatures left. It's saddening." He looks down.

"What does the Queen look like?" I ask.

Austin quickly puts his hand over my mouth.

"No dare ask questions like these young Alice!!!!!" He whisper-yells.

Why?

c u r i o u s

"Here, this is the only picture ever released of her ever!" He hands me a paper.

Click the image to open in full size.

My hear suddenly freezes. It's like looking into a mirror.........

scarier and scarier

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 12-03-2010 at 04:57 PM..
Old 12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

anyone? (:
Old 12-07-2010, 05:35 PM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

this story is super good! write more write more!
Old 12-07-2010, 10:23 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

I adore the newest chapter, Jayden! I can't wait to see what happens next. x)
Old 12-09-2010, 05:32 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

This is h e r?

She looks like me, if I went on a Red obsession.

"You mustn't speak of this ever again Alice? You hear?" Austin says.

"Yes. Austin, may I ask you a question?" I say looking at the ground below me.

"Why, of course." He says.

"Who are you, and how do you know me?" I say staring with serious baby blue eyes.

"I am only who you think I am." He says grasping my hand, and vanishing quickly.

"Austin? Austin?? Come back! I need you!" I cry out.

Wonderland suddenly gets darker, and scarier.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

That's cool 8D
Old 12-09-2010, 10:05 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all

Ooh! I really enjoy the latest chapter! Keep it up! =D
Old 12-10-2010, 07:40 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

I take a deep gulp. The lump slowly goes down my throat.

g g g g u u u l l l l p p p p p p.....

I put my hands on my chest, caressing my "alice" necklace.

"Alice. Come forward." A deep, dark woman voice rings throughout the dark.

I s l o w l y step forward.

"Yes? I am Alice." I speak in a weak voice.

"We have been awaiting your arrival." A gate opens in front of me to a whitened area of the Wonderland I never knew about.

"I am the White Queen, Alice. I am your friend." The girl says to me. She looks to be about 25, completely pale, and bony.

"Hello. Pleasure to meet you, I think." I curtsy.

"I am the sister of the infamous Red Queen. She has taken over Wonderland." She speaks in a saddened tone.

"Wow, I am so sorry. Hey, can I ask you something?" I say politely.

"Why, of course." She says with a perfectly white smile.

"I met a boy. His name was Austin. He disappeared when I asked him who he was. He replied with 'I am only who you think I am' then completely vanished."

"Oh, I sent him. He is only what you make him out to be young Alice. Don't be deceived by his 'rugged' facade. He is your helper." She says.

"Oh, why did he leave me?"

"His time was up."

"What do you mean?"

"I mustn't say, Alice. So sorry dear."

"Oh, can you at least answer this? Why me?"

"Oh Alice, you are more than you know."

Did someone pull you by the hand? How many miles to Wonderland? Please tell us so we'll understand. Alice, Alice, oh Alice!

Old 12-11-2010, 06:32 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

Great new chapter, Jayden! =D
Old 12-14-2010, 05:20 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

I am so t i r e d of being told this! I thought in my head. It was so annoying to say the least.

Then a piece of paper flies in front of me. I open the paper only to find beautiful manuscript on crumpled paper. The calligraphy was written in smudged red ink.

Oh young Alice....
Watch your back my dear.
It's such a long way to fall.
Alice, Alice, oh Alice!"

What did these words mean??? I am so confused. I wish Austin was here.

I sighed and I feel someone come up behind me. Their breath is deep and heavy.

"Oh Alice...." the voice says. It is deep and dark.

I turn around quickly and scream.

Austin quickly puts his hand over my mouth.

"SHHHH!!!!!!! It's just me." He says, giggling.

"That is not funny." I shake the dust of my dress.

"What's this?" He grabs the paper.

"A note from someone I don't know."

"Oh, this is the writing of the Red Queen." He says shaking his head.

"Why, is she after me?" I ask moving closer to Austin.

"I am not sure, Alice." He says throwing the paper into his knapsack.

I rest my head on his shoulder, then a loud voice screams out in my head.

"Alice? Alice!?!?" Austin shouts at me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay??"

I faint to the ground, hitting it hard.

"Alice? Alice?" Austin's voice fades into the darkness that was my mind.......or Wonderland.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, hanner nanner(:, i twas here, iloveyou(:, jay(:, natz!! ♥, sarah99lovestaylorlautner