BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2010, 11:58 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Starr . . . i added it . . . i thought it'd be too many characters. everyone needs to have this same tag and see how huge it will get on the tag cloud xD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Lol Starr. xD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:02 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

OK since everyone thinks it's just the joolest and junniest tag out there
i think we should all tag threads as it xD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

LOL,
but it doesn't look that big when I
looked at the tag cloud thing.
I wonder what's wrong.. .__.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:05 AM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Purrincess98
LOL,
but it doesn't look that big when I
looked at the tag cloud thing.
I wonder what's wrong.. .__.
Dang guys. i had that it was on the most searched for tags. search in the advanced search for the cloud i'm talking about xD

yeah, starr, yo da joolest jirl around jere. xD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:07 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

I know most of who posted those xDDD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by flipjpjellybean
Dang guys. i had that it was on the most searched for tags. search in the advanced search for the cloud i'm talking about xD

yeah, starr, yo da joolest jirl around jere. xD
Well,you should have posted that.
Or you did and I just forgot everything
that I read. xD
Short term memory loss.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:08 AM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy

I said '[most searched for]' geez. you people these days . . .

xD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:09 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

YEAH GOSH GUYS BE MORE JOOL. xDD
OMG why is rugrats playing on the TV.. maybe they made the bleberries are da bomb tag. xD

everyone will jalk in jool janguage jow. (;
xD
Old 12-27-2010, 12:10 AM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy

Yeaaahhh . . .

ORRR!!

starr made da jag. i mean she is just so juilty! xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, . : sabr!na : ., alisaisaneenjuh, alma<3, anjewazhere♥, bellah (:, blubber_muffins_r_coral, blueberries_are_da_bomb, da.great.flippeh, dis is strawberrytastic, dolphin.says.jello, emmalovesdinos(:, eso~eats!, faelikescannedcorn, iliekllamas, jellybeans are da joolest, mychemicalromance[♥], not the sea, pineapple.juice, starr_is_crazy, tacos stink? wha?, taco_revolution, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, that_fat_cat_stinks_bad, what_a_thang_ xd