BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 05-07-2011, 10:26 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

very nice so far...
xD
Old 05-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

xDD Yes, Especially me.. *Does turtle dance* Woot! xD
Old 05-07-2011, 10:40 AM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

your name: Ashlyn
code name: NInjaTurtle
why would you be good for the job: because i'm sneaky and love jayma mays
are you awesome: yes, but katie is way more awesome than me.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:49 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

f you missed out the chance to be a DCT Cop, then we have some great news for YOU!

Colleen and I are planning on expanding our association, so other people have a chance to SAVE BI from all those evil rule breakers! xD

The post open is DCT Ninja Turtles. The requirements are as follows~

-must be a turtle.
-must be sneaky so you can catch people out. do not let people know you are a ninja.
-be awesome.
-love jayma mays.
-be super nice to me and colleen

So, does that description sound like you? Sign up with our form now!

your name: NeonSmiley : ) [Victoria]
code name: Squid [xD]
why would you be good for the job: Because I understand how important this is to you to get as many ''DCT'' cops as you can, and I would be good for this job because I am truthful, all the time. I can sometimes be a bit, straight-forward, I love joining groups and this is probably the first group I have joined. I feel like I could join this group because I LOVE Jayma-Mays :]. And I will treat you [PawsomeGirl] and Colleen with total and utterly great respect.
And I am sneaky and will not say a single word to anyone that I am a [whispers word to Pawsome and Colleen] xD
are you awesome: Of course. I am not awesome, I am, AWESOME.
xD

THANK YOU!

Officer Katie
Officer Colleen
Offical founders and heads of the DCT Cops association.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 05-07-2011 at 10:50 AM..
Old 05-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

your name: Ruby
code name: BobbyDINGNINGwow...HUH?
why would you be good for the job: BECAUSE I LOVE JAYMA& YOU TWO ARE AWESOME! Plus I am a turtle, I'm good at things & i'm SNEEKY. [[Did I mention your AWESOMEEE?]] gee, I feel cool doing this. I WAVE. YOU WAVE. WE ALL WAVE FOR RUBY & KATIE & COLLEEN, WE ALL WAVE, YEAA.
are you awesome: Well, DUH. Why woul-dddd-ddd[REE-BOOTTING CRAZEDDD COMPUTTERR]] Why wouldn't I?
;] ;] YOU SMILE. I SMILE ;] KATIE & COLLEEN LIKE ROCK.

Last edited by Jordan and Ruby!; 05-07-2011 at 10:57 AM..
Old 05-07-2011, 10:54 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

your name: Rachel [; (May)
code name: May xD xDD
why would you be good for the job: I'm reliable. I follow rules. AND I'M AWESOME! xDD
are you awesome: LOOK ABOVE! YEAHH! xD
Old 05-07-2011, 12:49 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

your name: Anjelika
code name: CrazyBob
why would you be good for the job: Well, IM EPIC. IM RANDOM. IM AWESOME. I AM SNEAKY NINJA. I AM A TURTLE. I LOVE JAYMA. I FOLLOW DA RULES. IM YOUR MOMMY. I will do all this 24/7 at an everyday DCT. I PROMISE. xD
are you awesome: MORE THAN THAT. MY NAME IS AWESOME. SO I AM TO. I will be the most awesome person on BI. I will RESPECT THE BEINGS OF AWESOME. I WILL CATCH THR BAD RULE BREAKERS. xD
And Katie, Colleen, YOU ARE MY NUMBER #1 FAN FOREVER, EVERYDAY. xD

Last edited by CaKeCuP8; 05-07-2011 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

your name: Shellz
code name: S COP.
why would you be good for the job: I stalk people and see if they're up to mischief! xD
are you awesome: duh you guys know that xD
Old 05-07-2011, 01:18 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

your name: Abbygail, the unusually fast turtle.
code name: Big A (xD)
why would you be good for the job: I HAVE MY SPECIAL NINJA MOVES. and I LOVE JAYMA MAYS. xD
are you awesome: *pours water in hair* *starts dancing* xD

(I really had no idea what I should have put in here. xD)

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 05-07-2011 at 01:21 PM..
Old 05-07-2011, 01:19 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

YOU GUYS YOU DIDN'T PICK ME? xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cop;amy., abbygail<3, amyduude'sacop;d, bell was here, colleen♥, katielovesjayma, wemmaislove<3