BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2009, 12:25 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default Parents' Day DCT for July 26, 2009

New Rule: to be fair to all, only ONE (1) Tag per person. If you post more than one, we will know and you will be sad when we catch you.

The fourth Sunday of July each year, Parents’ Day is celebrated in the United States. It is a time to recognize and promote parenting as a crucial part of families and the wider community.

Parental figures in the United States receive the recognition for the role they play in their children’s lives on Parents’ Day. The day aims to promote responsible parenting and to recognize positive parental role models. It celebrates the special bonds of love between parental figures and their children.

Parents’ Day promotes the message that the role of the parent is important in human development, which requires investment, focus, and commitment. In 1994 President Bill Clinton signed into law a resolution adopted by the US Congress to establish the fourth Sunday of every July as Parents' Day. This day is similar to Mother's Day and Father's Day. According to the Congressional Resolution, Parents’ Day is established for “recognizing, uplifting, and supporting the role of parents in the rearing of children” (cited in the National Parents' Day Council website).

Parental figures include biological, foster or step-parents.

Parents’ Day is a popular time for people to send cards and gifts, including flowers, cakes and food hampers, to those who play an important role as a positive parental figure in their lives. It is also a time for families to come together for lunches or dinners. Special tributes to parental figures who are seen as role models are made through local announcements, at church services, or at local community events. Parents’ Day proclamations and rallies have been held in recent times and involved organizations such as the United Civil Rights Councils of America.

This year, Parents' Day is today, Sunday, July 26th.

What will you do for your parents for Parents' Day?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:34 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Hi guys! I am going 2 make a tag. But ONLY one of course! hehehe

Hmmm...What will I do...let me think.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Smiley345
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KarlyMusicMaker call me smiley

Smiley345 will become famous soon enough
 Smiley345 is offline Status: Offline

HELLO people!
StarrTreeHugger1
Polar Bear

StarrTreeHugger1 will become famous soon enough
 StarrTreeHugger1 is offline Status: Offline

Hi people!!!!!
MaryRockStar56
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mehhree.

MaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enoughMaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enough
 MaryRockStar56 is offline Status: Offline

Hi people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StarrTreeHugger1
Polar Bear

StarrTreeHugger1 will become famous soon enough
 StarrTreeHugger1 is offline Status: Offline

Now I have an avvie and siggy that DOMINATE.
XD
Old 07-25-2009, 12:36 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

hehhe hi everyone!

omg you used mine! i feel so special!
Smiley345
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KarlyMusicMaker call me smiley

Smiley345 will become famous soon enough
 Smiley345 is offline Status: Offline

okay im going to bed bye bye xD
BiancaAllHeart9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaAllHeart9

BiancaAllHeart9 will become famous soon enough
 BiancaAllHeart9 is offline Status: Offline

Hi everybody
Old 07-25-2009, 12:37 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
New Rule: to be fair to all, only ONE (1) Tag per person. If you post more than one, we will know and you will be sad when we catch you.

The fourth Sunday of July each year, Parents’ Day is celebrated in the United States. It is a time to recognize and promote parenting as a crucial part of families and the wider community.

Parental figures in the United States receive the recognition for the role they play in their children’s lives on Parents’ Day. The day aims to promote responsible parenting and to recognize positive parental role models. It celebrates the special bonds of love between parental figures and their children.

Parents’ Day promotes the message that the role of the parent is important in human development, which requires investment, focus, and commitment. In 1994 President Bill Clinton signed into law a resolution adopted by the US Congress to establish the fourth Sunday of every July as Parents' Day. This day is similar to Mother's Day and Father's Day. According to the Congressional Resolution, Parents’ Day is established for “recognizing, uplifting, and supporting the role of parents in the rearing of children” (cited in the National Parents' Day Council website).

Parental figures include biological, foster or step-parents.

Parents’ Day is a popular time for people to send cards and gifts, including flowers, cakes and food hampers, to those who play an important role as a positive parental figure in their lives. It is also a time for families to come together for lunches or dinners. Special tributes to parental figures who are seen as role models are made through local announcements, at church services, or at local community events. Parents’ Day proclamations and rallies have been held in recent times and involved organizations such as the United Civil Rights Councils of America.

This year, Parents' Day is tomorrow, Sunday, July 26th.

What will you do for your parents for Parents' Day?
no fair! parents get mothers day and fathers day what do we get?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
1 tag per person, =] it's jerri!, abbiequeenbee1 waz here, brandonseashell6, crayons rock!, finally! tag for me!, happy bday my mommy!, happy parents day -diane, hlb123 was here, husky11 =), i gotza a tag rofl, i miss my cupcake, kaley the crazy here!, look its amanda's tag!, marci finally got a tag!, mary wus here!!! =), meghanmusicluvr28, my tag can talk!, my tag likes your tag, nita says parents rock!, no "i'm bored" posts, olops got a tag!! ☺, starr waz here! bwahaha!, vivi was here!, ♪coooookies♪