BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2011, 11:03 PM
annikafriendly:)4lyfe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jesus=Love, & Happiness<<3

annikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of light
 annikafriendly:)4lyfe is offline Status: Offline
Smile How was YOU'RE day? : )

I just had an amazing day, and I wanted to know how everyone elses' day was, and what you did: )

Well todaay, was the last day before WINTER BREAK-Yeaa buddy.. & my Chorus group had a little caroling party tonight, & we did secret santa and everything: ) It was soo much fun! So I enjoyed my day, what about you guys? : )
Old 12-16-2011, 11:04 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

today was okay i guess.
i got presents from my franns at school.
but i'm tired and bored.. so yea.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:05 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

we had a boring, do-nothing day at school with subs, so i'm pretty good. listening to pandora, so i'm pretty chill
Old 12-16-2011, 11:07 PM
annikafriendly:)4lyfe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jesus=Love, & Happiness<<3

annikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of lightannikafriendly:)4lyfe is a glorious beacon of light
 annikafriendly:)4lyfe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by princessgirlcool
today was okay i guess.
i got presents from my franns at school.
but i'm tired and bored.. so yea.
I got prezzies tew : )
Old 12-16-2011, 11:38 PM
MiNiMoose
Polar Bear

MiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to behold
 MiNiMoose is offline Status: Offline

*your

alright. 2 final exams. now i'm just sitting here listening to music.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:40 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Decent, i guess.
I got up, went to school, took a nap in first hour, jumped in a freezing cold pool and attempted to teach my friend to swim in 2nd hour, worked on my terrible drawing and messed around with my friends in 3rd hour, did a review in 4th hour, sat in a classroom filled with the most annoying people in the world, took a quiz, and translated a poem in 5th hour, filed and sanded a piece of metal for a project in 6th hour, went home, ate, got on the computer, and here i am now. Pretty boring day, but it wasn't terrible, well, except for the fact that my friends ditched me in 5th hour (sorta, one had to leave the school for a choir thing, and the other one just skipped. I wish i would've skipped with her because that class is just awful)

Last edited by chococat663; 12-16-2011 at 11:42 PM..
Old 12-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

uhh, boring.
my room's getting a makeover. the delivery came today and i had to do all these bunch of stuff with my old furnitures. then when they placed the new furnitures in my room, i had to bring back all my things and all that. nowadays, i don't get hungry very easily. i didn't eat anything today until like 1, and i wasn't even hungry at all. i knew i had to eat something 'cause it's bad not to eat for like 12 hours. xD and i had kfc and chowmien for dinner, i forced myself to eat. xD
Old 12-16-2011, 11:54 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

I'm having a great day, but I'll miss my friends!
I'm going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow (friend from school, in my class) and we're gonna have fun!
Also another girl from my class is going, and some other people from our school are also going.
But the other girl in our class(es) is traveling for Christmas, so she couldn't make it.
We were all sad.

But, my teachers gave me homework, so I'm stuck at home doing homework.
Hopefully, I'll go out and have some fun during Christmas Break, and not sit at home all day.
c;
Old 12-16-2011, 11:59 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

today was awesome. winter break is starting so my class
and another class joined at their class and ate icecream, chips,
cookies, and wen't all hyper. ; D
Old 12-17-2011, 12:18 AM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

It was kind of boring. But it was alright.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, keitlin<3, melly♥